Reply To: Is there a difference between Level 1 (Self Help) and Level 1 (Therapists)?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Level 1 Audio Package Is there a difference between Level 1 (Self Help) and Level 1 (Therapists)? Reply To: Is there a difference between Level 1 (Self Help) and Level 1 (Therapists)?

Jeff Harding
PSTEC User

Yes, it helped very much…

I figured when I tap individually with either left or right hand, I have to follow the tempo of the click track. I wasn't sure how fast to tap when I hear the tone… as you said, as fast as possible. Great!

The “…not important to get the wording perfect.” comment was referring to your previous post, where you wrote:

“While you are doing the Click Track, make the conscious choice to focus on the feeling and memory rather than trying to get the instructions, tapping and wording perfect.”

I think you were talking about PSTEC Positive, where you actually say your goals/affirmations. Since I have only done the free track so far, I got confused by “getting the wording perfect”, because you're not supposed to say anything.

Sorry if I sounded confused.

Thanks again…
    tomas