Reply To: Focus and questions on how to use the Click Tracks
Forums › Questions on PSTEC Packages › Free Basic PSTEC Audio Package (featuring the Click Tracks) › Focus and questions on how to use the Click Tracks › Reply To: Focus and questions on how to use the Click Tracks
I appreciate the work you are doing despite the overwhelm… know this … it is merely a state of being that you are invested in… your subconscious (sub) will help you to keep you there for various reasons. What are the reasons? It does not matter, in fact, the less thinking you do about these things, the better and quicker you will become free from them. (It's the thinking that gets us into “trouble” in the first place because that particular way of thinking is based upon our complexes… our issues… so if that mode of thinking was cause of the troubles, then it certainly cannot help us to get out of that trouble).
Move through this with less effort… meaning, less thinking effort… less will power. The less will power you use to try and overcome the sub, the quicker your shifts. You can't really overpower the sub anyway, at least not permanently. The sub is the seat of all emotions and the strongest “power” physically. So, it will win and find a way around your logic, your conscious will power, your intent… IF… you do not handle the misconceptions of Reality that are seated in the sub.
So, use your conscious will power for what it was intended… awareness of your experience… mentoring or working with the sub to help it mature … sorting and prioritizing what needs to be done.
Most important of all… VERY, VERY IMPORTANT…
Self Awareness without Self Kindness is Self Abuse.
Ok, quick rundown on your points…
- Do the best you can… be sure to review Tim's instructions with any package you have SEVERAL times each. Don't worry, you cannot neutralize something you don't want to.
- Again, do the best you can… the more you allow the feelings/emotions, the quicker you will see changes. It's not that the emotions and feelings are not there; it's just that you are not allowing them to come through. You are conditioned to not feel… you are conditioned to think everything through with your logical mind and just forget about the sub when, in Reality, both are there for a reason and MUST work together in harmony if you are to Live fully in Life. Look at the free Interviews on the http://www.pstecaudiosource.org site… there are a couple that talk about just that, not feeling. Also, consider the Accelerators… use of that package will help to increase your recall of memories AND feelings/emotions.
- Don't feel desperate about missing something… it's all in there and will come through at the perfect time. Sure, if you feel compelled, write something down, but don't fret over it…. if it's something that is important, your sub will help you. Do not THINK logically that it is important… let the sub tell you its important.
- It is best to find the cause of the issue… your body is not the True cause of the issue. You must look deeper into finding the cause. You may “think” you understand why you feel that way, but beware using the logical mind to figure it out. The sub is not logical, but literal. So, that's why learning to tune into the feelings and images from the sub… all the various ways the sub communicates to you consciously… is important… why? Because the sub knows the issue… your conscious mind does not. Learn to pay attention and respect the sub's communication and you will find your shifts more frequent and smooth.
- We have tried for centuries to accept ourselves consciously because of our great deeds, but if the sub disagrees, we will be stuck. Can we convince the sub? Absolutely! But, we must deal with the emotions, behaviors and beliefs of the mind model which was put together by the sub and is also “guarded” by the sub.
[/list]It may be a lot to you and can feel overwhelming and if that is your perception you either must persist with your conscious mind of working through the healing process. You must make healing a priority rather than understanding each and every little piece of the puzzle (i.e. too much thinking).
Don't figure this stuff out … go more with the flow of healing … trust yourself… not just your intellect… trust the sub communication and abilities.
Ultimately, you may need some guidance to get beyond that overwhelm, so peruse the PSTEC Registry and see if you can get some help with it.