Reply To: How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way
Aw, I love Groundhog Day… such a cool movie… ok… sorry about that…
It can seem quite confusing and hopeless, huh? Especially when it appears to be happening over and over again beyond your control.
Well, as Tim points out, the Reality of the situation is that your subconscious created each piece of the mind model almost instantly. So, two excellent items of good news about these repeating patterns…
- Your subconscious mind created the mind model. This creation was under the control, basically, of your conscious mind… it's just that the conscious mind was not very adept at creating a mind model that is empowering… easy to understand because it was “new”… it was not seasoned or experienced… and for just about everyone, it was exposed to mentors that were not empowered themselves.
So, this is great news because as you realize the control you have over this mind model creation and modification… well, there is incredible power there for you because you will make the changes necessary to shift and change the pattern!
Ah, then the magic begins! :- )
- I'll make this one simple… each item was created almost instantly, so it can be undone almost instantly as well. Now, there may be many pieces and parts, so it may take some time… But some bonus news with this one… You don't have to painstakingly do each and every part if done in an effective fashion.
- “When I listen to the click tracks I follow the instructions because they are important”
- “I want to feel what happened when ………. so the click tracks will be able to quickly help me.”
- “I want to gently release my emotions to enjoy my life and to do so completely”
Now, you may not believe that entirely, so at least begin with the first item of the Basic Steps to Change Beliefs from Tim's newest program that you just purchased, “How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way.“
Begin using the words like “it's possible” or even “it might be possible” in reference to your PSTEC work, Kim, and I tell you, a wonderful life will begin to unfold for you!
Here are some suggestions for you to use before beginning with your PSTEC work…
Use these three Positive Statements exactly as they are and run them using the PSTEC Positive (PP) before you get started with the Click Tracks… follow the PP instructions with each statement separately…
[/list]These are very carefully worded and so should be used verbatim.
Use those statements for the next few days before doing your PSTEC work and continue using them as long as you wish or until you begin to craft some different statements.
So, don't try and figure things out… don't try and figure out what the subconscious is up to… no analysis… no intellectualism… just bring and use your conscious mind for one thing, to be aware of the feelings, emotions, visions, images, movies, thoughts, memories and imagined events and begin “pairing” them up for use with the Click Tracks.
Always pair up an emotion and/or feeling with a memory or imagined event.
Allow these aspects of the mind to surface and when they do, use grab your Click Tracks (CT), EEF or Accelerator Tapping Tracks (ATT) and go to work and begin deconstructing the existing mind model that is producing those patterns.
OK, last tip otherwise this post will become a website in and of itself…
Begin slowly and focus on one thing… one area of life… or even better… one instance of one area of life.
Check out the PSTEC interview with Meghan …
This is a great example of focusing on one issue and working through the mind model and how she deconstructed it… again, perfect example and then the related benefits that influenced other areas of her life.
Those that click the most, become free the most (OK, sorry, not that poetic, but true)… keep clickin'… hugs and aloha!