Reply To: Sex and Libido
Well, NPH, for someone that has a hard time putting things into words, you've done a wonderful job.
- A little clarification on definitions here will help…
You said, “…libido has still not improved. My Ability to perform has improved.”
What is the difference to you between the those two aspects… “libido” and “ability to perform?'
- Begin with the feeling… as you said, “fear & sadness of being alone and rejection”… that appears to be 3 different feelings, so one way to begin allowing communication on them is to split them up. Take one at a time and just focus on that ONE and let the ideas, memories and imagined events come forth. Once they do, then take each one, with the appropriate feeling ,and use the CT.
- “sexual issues seems to have stirred up this fear&rejection”… so, again, take one emotion at a time and pair it up with a “sexual thought”… see what comes up specifically. If nothing, no memories, just take an imagined sexual encounter that brings with it the feeling and use the CT on that. Do it for both emotions and, as always, be aware of anything that comes up.
- “loneliness & rejection… I burst into tears… almost at times taking my breath away… feeling of fear and dread”... Sometimes when you just cannot come up with a memory, then you can a couple things:
1. Mix the Accelerator Tapping Tracks (ATT) with the CT's about once in every 3-4 times running the CT and just run them with the emotions… don't worry if there are no memories, just run them with the emotions. But, a little more consistent use of the Accelerators will help your recall; that is their purpose, to help your communication from the sub become more clear. Also, if the recall becomes a bit overwhelming, use of the Accelerator Relaxation Tracks can help “calm” that down.
2. Use these three PS exactly as they are and run them using PP before you get started in using the CT/EEF/ATT on your emotional issues… use these EACH TIME you are going to do a CT session… follow the PP instructions with each statement separately…
Note: If you do not have PP, then at least repeat these a few times before running the click tracks.
1) “When I listen to the click tracks I follow the instructions because they are important”
2) “I want to recall memories and emotions concerning ______________ so the click tracks will be able to quickly help me.”
3) “I want to gently release my emotions to enjoy my life and to do so completely”
Again, repeating these a few times before doing anything else may well pay dividends. Of course a genuine intention and desire to do this so as to be happy is important.
These are very carefully worded and so should be used verbatim.
[/list]So, it's NOT about “locating” any memories, NPH, because you know where they are… in the sub, right?
This is about the sub sharing them openly with you, but, you see, for many years, you were not listening to the sub's communication (non of us have done much of that), so it's time to trust yourself and listen so that the info will be shared with you consciously … regularly… eventually constantly… so that you can complete your intention of being free! It takes some practice to develop these new habits too.
Don't get quiet and listen with the expectation that says, “OK… well? … where's the info?… what's up? … Come on!!!! I have waited long enough!!!”
Bring Love (unconditional) and Honor to the sub… all the while with Kindness.
Aloha nui loa!