Reply To: Blasters with Positive: In Sequence or "Pooling"?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters Blasters with Positive: In Sequence or "Pooling"? Reply To: Blasters with Positive: In Sequence or "Pooling"?

bjdutch
PSTEC User

Hi there,

I’m kind of in the same boat…trying to improve my financial situation. I’ve been stuck on this for awhile. I hate where I’m at right now and it can be very frustrating at times (crappy job, want more money etc.) I wish I could make more money, working less hours, and the process be less stressful along the way.

Any tips on how I would use belief blasters and pstec positive to tackle this?

I feel negative emotions about my current job, but also what gets me frustrated is that I have no clue on how to fix my current status and reach my end goal. I don’t know what to focus on when I run the click tracks.

I figure I’d have to imagine the steps I’d have to take to reach my goals but I don’t even know what those steps are…I just know I don’t like what situation now and want it to be different.

I know for pstec positive I have to be specific…for ex: “from now I will find ways to make $… easily.” “From now money making ideas will come to me.” Something like that?

I know I have to clear the negative emotions first which has been difficult…I just picture myself at work and focus on those feelings but haven’t been successful releasing my negative emotions/perceptions about work. Also I don’t know what to focus on when it comes to my goals all I know is that I’m frustrated that I don’t have a solution.

Any input would help!! Thank you!