Are there any PSTEC practitioners in Germany?

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Are there any PSTEC practitioners in Germany?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andres Leon
    PSTEC User

Hi, im gonna be going to Germany for studying soon and I would really want to go to a PSTEC practicioner. Are there any Pstec practitioners in Germany? Thanks.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi there,

From checking the PSTEC Registry, I can find one PSTEC practitioner in Germany – Andreas Tenhagen.

I understand, however, that many practitioners can do phone or Skype sessions.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Hi Airpstec

As long as you have access to fast reliable broadband then Skype (or other video system) works quite well from a practitioners point of view. As Paul suggests many of us can now work this way.

Peter

Andres Leon
          PSTEC User

Yep, I contacted the guy from germany and apparently there is no one here that does PSTEC so I may have to try the Skype alternative. I can do it, its just that I always prefer live things instead of online, but Ill do that when Im back in germany then. THanks everybody!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.