Birth trauma => ruined life?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Max
    PSTEC User

Hello Jeff, Paul and Brian,

I read that birth trauma can significantly affect one's life forever and I would like to ask for your advice on how to proceed in my case.

I was born very prematurely by c-section and almost died in the incubator separated from my mother. In the end, I made it, but I was quite sick when I was a child until around 8, I was severely stuttering probably around 3, which was cured, but I feel I'm somehow affected by all this. My parents, highly intelligent people, were very successful during their professional lives, high grades at uni, always in leading positions, but as for me I didn't want to study, always being an average immediately from the elementary school, drop out uni and when later I started anything bigger which could change my life for better I never finished it. It's like a curse. When I was at elementary school my father told me at least a few times: You are not stupid, you are just lazy.
      Also, when I was a child I was doing lots of bad things, broke many toys, expensive machine models, throwing big stones on my grandmother's animals, etc… Otherwise, I had quite a normal childhood, growing with my loving family and a bit controlling father. My mother died when I was 15 years old.

I can't progress in anything from years ago, having many business ideas, but being stuck, doing the job I don't like.

Could you please help me with how to get rid of the curse using the free and 2015 click tracks, and also BB and PQT?

Thank you very much.

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Have you belief blasted “I am lazy” and “I am a lazy person”

Provided that you may also have a deeper belief “I am worthless”

Give it a go and notice anything different afterwards.

Be sure to really feel the feelings as you imagine anything associated with it including him saying that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.