Can PSTEC improve cognition?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Humir Madrid
    PSTEC User

I've been wondering about this for a long time now. I'm absolutely positive that PSTEC can improve the law of three (emotions, beliefs, behavior).

Can anyone tell me if PSTEC improves cognitive abilities such as attention, memory, mental speed, language processing, etc.

If so, how? Can they improved by using PP and Accelerators?

Thanks

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Joseph
        Does the use of PSTEC improve cognition? I doubt any tests or experiments have been done to “prove” such a thing. Can PSTEC be used to help improve such things? This is a different question and I would say the answer is yes, in that PSTEC can be used to overturn self limiting beliefs eg I'm no good at maths or I can never remember things. Also PSTEC can be used to re-enforce change to better healthy diets, help kick bad habits eg smoking, aid acquiring improved sleep patterns, exercise regimes and generally speaking aid improved mental and physical health. I believe these would improve what you call cognition another name for thinking. The abilities you list are  aspects of thinking but are unimportant, insignificant even, compared to what you think about, how you think about yourself, others and the world around you. If you have some way of measuring the abilities listed then I believe PSTEC could be used to improve them if that is what you actually desire. Would they improve you as a person? If you are training to be an astronaut or fighter pilot where such things might be measured for suitability for the role, then it would be an interesting challenge for PSTEC.
        Peter

Humir Madrid
        PSTEC User

Thanks for the input Peter. I brought this up since I have trouble with these issues and they are seriously affecting me in school. I struggle with reading comprehension as well as retaining information.

Also I have problems with social situations. I am very slow at processing what someone else is saying which leads to being quiet in dynamic group conversations. I don't think this is a result of anxiety or shyness, but a real cognitive issue.(Even when I feel relaxed and confident, I still have this issue)

At the same time i am also very slow at putting my thoughts into words which doesn't help when I need to give a long drawn out explanation.

I think you're right that diet, exercise and sleep can help. I just need to be consistent.

Thanks Peter :)

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

HI Joseph
            The issues you mention I cannot really comment on as I do not know you at all,. What I do know for certain is that if you think it is a problem, then it certainly is a problem for you. PSTEC may not be able to do anything directly for the issues, but with the Click Tracks you can remove the worry and fear that you have about them.  PSTEC Click Tracks can help with the fears you might have that there is something wrong with you, fears of any social stigma by being labelled as… [something], fears that you may not be able to pass exams or interviews, in short any fears from or about any situation past or present. Removing the worry and fear will reduce the stress, and enable you to make better decisions about what to do about it. Your brain/mind has a plastic quality that can change and improve, it is not a fixed permanently for the rest of your life thing, especially since I get the impression you are younger rather than older.
            Re diet and exercise I personally use the Primal Blueprint, loads of information at Marks DailyApple it works for me.
            Peter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.