Cannot Get Back on Track

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rachelmmala
    PSTEC User

I started PSTEC several months ago, at the suggestion of my partner and his mother. With their support, I was able to sort out some issues of the moment, and move on to positive PSTEC to heighten my happiness as well.

I started a regimen of doing PSTEC every night before bed. I tried and tried to see things in a better light, but then many negative things started happening all at once, which really shook me up and made me question my efforts with PSTEC.

Therefore, I am not able to continue PSTEC with a positive outlook anymore. Every time something negative happens in my life, I get into a funk, which turns into a downward spiral, and my partner reminds me to use PSTEC to help sort out my feelings. I get angry with him now whenever he suggests this, and once, I did a click track just to satisfy him.

I know that this is not the purpose of PSTEC. I have to want to make the change for myself and want to become happy and well. I just cannot seem to change my mind to think that it will work for me. I see it working for my partner, but I somehow think that I am a lost cause because of all of my current setbacks in my life.

What can I do to change my mind on this? Do you have any techniques or examples of how others have conquered this stuck mindset?

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha rachelmmala …

One of the hopes of many, stated or otherwise, is that one can Click Track emotions and be done with them F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

In other words there is a fear that drives us to believe that unpleasant emotions are harmful, dangerous and to be avoided at all costs.  So, we Click Track some things… even have a great week … think we are done and can move on to using PSTEC Positive (PP) and just BE positive F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

We hear this quite often, “Can't I skip the emotional issues and using the Click Tracks and just move on to the PSTEC Positive (PP) tracks?”

The answer …

Sure, if you want to limit your success… ah, but rachelmmala, I know you do not want limitations and I appreciate that!  :D

1. First, realize that emotions are just communication… nothing more, nothing less.  When you have non-J.E.E.P. emotions it is an indicator that something is amiss within… you are not in harmony within your mind.

So, when non-JEEP emotions come up, pull out the Click Tracks!  That means ALL non-JEEP emotions at any level above 0-1.

Ah, as you do this, you will become better and better at USING the emotions … the pleasant one … J.E.E.P. … to your advantage… for your Highest Good.

2. Be sure that the emotions are reduced SIGNIFICANTLY or eliminated before using  PSTEC Positive.  When the emotions are strong, PSTEC Positive (PP) is not as effective because, most times, emotions trump everything… they are very powerful.
        3. Realize that when you use PP there are basically three possible results … A. The suggestion lands easily in the subconscious and is integrated and the Mind Model shifts; you just KNOW it's right … B. It does not land well because there are strong conflicting emotions or other beliefs to deal with; so it just doesn't seem true for you and the sub will just throw it out and ignore it … C. The sub will react with emotions and you will feel the emotions because what you are suggesting is not in harmony with the subconscious Mind Model.

So, when you use PP and emotions come up… again, if they are non-JEEP … Click Track them!!

4. Also, use these statements before doing any Click Track work… so, here's an exception to the rule of ridding emotions prior to using PP tracks…  I call this…
        5. [/list]Preparing Your Mind

Use these three Positive Statements exactly as they are and run them using the PP tracks before you get started in using the Click Tracks on your issue. Use these EACH TIME you are going to do a Click Track session… follow the PP instructions with each statement separately…

If you are short on time, repeating these a few times before doing the CT work
          may well pay dividends.  But, for the first few times, be sure to do them completely
          with the PP Track.

“When I listen to the click tracks I follow the instructions because they are important”

“I want to feel what happened when _______________ so the click tracks will be able to quickly help me”

“I want to gently release my emotions to enjoy my life and to do so completely”

Again, repeating these a few times before doing anything else may well pay dividends. Of course a genuine intention and desire to do this so as to be happy is important.

These are very carefully worded and so should be used verbatim.

Be sure to return to your Click Track work because it seems you still have non-JEEP feelings flying around, i.e. “…negative things started happening all at once, which really shook me up…” … and … “Every time something negative happens in my life, I get into a funk…” … and … “I get angry with him now whenever he suggests this…”

Ultimately, if you are stuck, you may need an experienced practitioner to help guide you through and help you gain some momentum.

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.