Caring too much what others think

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Meghan Saunders
    PSTEC User

I saw this picture last night – – – and had to share it here!!! 

clear-fear-pstec.jpg

gavin underwood
      PSTEC User

Hi Meghan, a posting I wrote: Becoming an Affiliate-suggests in the icons at the top, right, that I can modify what I have written, now days later. I did modify slightly a different post, after it was posted.
        With the one, Reply #6 in this book, that I now refer to, I don't see it listed as an option.
        My point is, if as you suggest you look at something you wrote previously, and you go UGH-but, it may be possible then to modify what you see, with your good mind operating, which is also, now probably seeing the answer you would have preferred you'd written. I know all this may take more time, it would though enhance the thread (is that what it's called?) which will enhance the subsequent readers knowledge and understanding of the subject concerned. And give you a fillip, for being able to right your wrong ( or UGH ).
        As it's now after 4am here, I will look again at what I have written here, later, and may feel that this needs modifying too. Go Easy Gavin.
        P.S This is me modifying the above. I've noticed now that when I look at my posting in this thread of postings, it does show the modify icon, it makes sense, I can only modify my post, not another persons.

Meghan Saunders
        PSTEC User

Ahhh Yes – – – there is an edit button here that we can thankfully go back to a post and edit – – –

However, I was referring to my text communications in general.  Much seems to get lost in translation with text messages and email.  And my smart phone is not nearly as smart as it thinks it is!!!

Meghan

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.