Clairification on Positive Non Tapping Journey

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive Clairification on Positive Non Tapping Journey

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Scott Lambert
    PSTEC User

I would like some clarification on the “journey” with PSTEC Positive.

I have read through different forum posts and listened to the interviews but I still have confusion about the journey.

Do you imagine doing something that registers as a positive experience such as a walk in the mountains or remembering a vacation or do you visualize the outcome you are looking for as positive.

For instance if I want to enjoy making cold calls and my positive statement is: When I make cold calls, I feel confident and motivated.

Do I envision making the calls and enjoying it while I repeat the positive statement or do I visualize walking in the mountains and repeat the positive statement?

Thank you,
      Scott

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Scott

The journey is unrelated to the positive statement. So from your post “walking in the mountains” would be the one, while repeating your statement.  A journey/walk you are familiar with such that you can add as much sensory detail as possible is best.

The instructions for this track are on the last few minutes of a long tutorial successandpstecpos.mp3 about 1:35 into a 1:45 track. Part of Level 1.

Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.