CR for self-help, some doubts

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Cascade Release CR for self-help, some doubts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sahl H
    PSTEC User

In the Cascade Release tutorial, Tim instructs to hold the emotion/memory in mind while tapping. But in the instructions pdf, he instructs to concentrate on the PROBLEM. What am I missing here? And how do one concentrate on a problem, I guess I need examples.

What type of problems have you used CR for and how. What type of problems have you used for your clients? I’m using it 4 self-help but therapists’ experiences might help me understand it better. I’ve read in the forum of therapists helping people with eczema and stuffs like that… m wondering what they were asked to concentrate on exactly.

If a person wanted something like financial abundance or freedom, what would you ask them 2 hold in mind?
      Or was suffering from thinning hair/baldness?

The first time I did CR, I think I did it wrong. I didn’t raise my whole arm; I only raised it from my elbow and used my forearm as ‘the indicator of the gauge’. Will that be a problem? Using my whole arm 4 almost 8 minutes was very tiring for me. Also, do you have 2 use the same arm (right arm) for both the tracks? I mean, the trash can track too?

Thnx a bunch to every1 who replies!!

Sally Baker
      PSTEC User

Hello Sahl,
        Ok where to begin.

I have worked with Cascade Release with a client with chronic eczema. I asked this young man to concentrate his thinking on all the uncomfortable feelings he was aware of around his painful and obvious skin condition such as his awareness that people were staring at him and the shame this caused him. He had years worth of negative feeling about his skin condition that had made him hyper-aware of himself and unable to feel comfortable socially. I encouraged him to keep focussing on those negative feelings and not go off piste, so to speak, while we did the Cascade Release process.

After Cascade Release he could not longer access any feelings of shame about his skin's obvious signs of distress. A couple of months later I received an email from his mother that his high school had noticed increased levels of confidence and class participation. The young man himself also said he simply felt it was 'ok' to be him which felt like a new feeling  :) 

I had worked with this young man for eight weekly sessions of 90 minutes per week and the Cascade Release came near the end of our work together. Previously we had worked extensively with EFT, PSTEC and Hypnosis on the many aspects of his eczema and they were myriad – ranging from simply reducing itchy feelings to anger, self-blame, self-loathing to feelings of unfairness and 'why me?' 

I haven't used Cascade Release with baldness or hair-loss as yet but with any issue it would be advantagious to begin the work with the PSTEC Click Tracks. Again though similar principals would apply. How does having hair loss/thinning hair make you feel about youself? What judgements do you make about yourself and do those judgements feel familiar in any way? What negative or uncomfortable emotions are engendered when you consider your hair-loss and those same emotions then become the focus of the work.

With financial abundance work a good way in to do the work/play with PSTEC is to explore feelings of undeserving as opposed to just working on the desire to have abundance. The PSTEC processes are brilliant in collapsing the blocks to whatever you desire so it's important to recognise them first.

Incidentally, I've recently written a Magic Sentence for Abundance which will be released by PSTEC shortly. Tim Phiz invented Magic Sentences and it's another really useful protocol that therapists and self-helpers can use. This one is to help shift self-beliefs from un-deserving to deserving which is a vital step in allowing abundance into your life – so you could consider that too.

I could go on. I think it's useful to outline how long I might work with a client. Six weeks is around standard with sometimes clients returning on a monthly basis for a few more sessions if their issues have been chronic, or life long. This gives you an idea of the commitment to self you should consider. Many of our issues are layers of an onion, gently unfurling as healing takes place. Stick with it. PSTEC is an amazing set of tools.

Oh, I nearly forgot – the arm thing! OK I'm sure I read in Tim's guidance notes that a stroke survivor just moved his foot as the dial indicator! So it definately doesn't need to be an extended arm. What you are doing is making a connection/correlation between the physical movement and your sub-conscious to perfectly move all those events into 50 or 75 years into the future. It's your intention that counts as always.

I hope this was helpful. Kind regards Sally Baker

Sahl H
        PSTEC User

Sally,
          Hi! Yes, it was VERY VERY helpful. Thank you ever SO MUCH. You've made everything pretty clear with your client experience. Just out of curiosity though, did the eczema client find his eczema condition any better? I've heard that healing the feelings associated with a condition ends up healing the condition itself. Perhaps if he used the Positive tracks….  8)

Thank you for the tips on hairloss, and I'll definitely get Magic Sentence for Abundance once its available. But do I have to know Tim's Magic Sentences for it? I have not purchased that.

Thank you again for finally setting things straight for me.
          God Bless!

Sally Baker
          PSTEC User

Hello Sahl, the Magic Sentences come with their own easy to follow instructions so you should fine them very straight forward and there is a Magic Sentence board as part of the forum if you do have any queries.

My work with the eczema client did break a cycle of behaviour that allowed his skin to settle down and he experienced increased healing to more parts of his body. He had exhausted all the meds the profession could throw at him and he needed  to de-stress and feel calmer in and about himself as well as breaking the itching cycle that kept his skin inflamed. I believe we did achieve that and I think you're right, part of his healing was clearing the negative emotions associated with his condition. The on going challenge in his young life will be to intuitively recognise his stress levels and do the work/play with the modalities as his disposal to clear that stress as it shows up in his life. I'm hopeful that he will.

Good luck clearing your stuff. Kind regards Sally  8)

constance Jimenez
            PSTEC User

Hi I have used CR extensivly with my clients I use a series of questions to surface limiting negative beliefs and then another set of questions to the origin of that belief and now we are at the root. One great question is what or who does that remind you of, all sorts of awareness stems from that. As we start CR I have them invite the age appropriate them into our session imagining that part of themselves doing the tapping along with them. This creates trmendous healing. When you pull out the roots the grass does not grow back. As we go into the second half of CR I have them pick someone real or imaginary that they feel very safe with like a parent, grandparent or angel or Jesus or mary always thier choice. As those old patterns, programs, lies, illusions, made up stories and wrong decions are put into the dust bin by that special person, they imagine that all that rubbish (meaning the lies illusions negative beliefs and wrong decisions they made way back then) are being torn out by the roots and as soon as it hits the dust bin they imagine it all  melting and flowing right out of the bottom of thier feet. After all that we do EFT to implant the positive. The results are truly amazing I am so grateful for CR and all of PSTEC Connie A Jimenez ;)

Sahl H
              PSTEC User

Hi Connie!

Thank you for your feedback too!! Those questions are great tools. That sounds a LOT like Matrix Reimprinting Protocol of EFT. (If you haven't read that yet, I highly recommend it.) I have done tapping with younger self of myself too. Your right, it worked well. Other times I've given personalities for my emotions and 
                have them tap with me.  :D
                Yes, I love PSTEC but I'm absolutely loving Cascade Release. If it were up to me, Tim would be given a Nobel Prize!

Thank you again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.