Deep emotions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Truman
    PSTEC User

i've found i buried some deep negative emotions such as humilliation and shame that i couldn't feel before (there was a huge resistance)

i had the resistance that if i felt those i was going to die.

so. i worked a lot to feel them completely to run the clicktracks on them and most of those emotions banished. now i feel so great.

i believe feeling buried emotions is a major issue in pstec. because most of us don't want to feel them unconsciously, so, we end up running shallow clicktracks.

i discovered that thru breathing in your emotions it is easier to get in touch in what you want to CT away.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Truman,

Thanks for your post and I am really pleased to learn of the shifts you are getting.

Great insights there and I totally agree. Not everyone will feel the need or have the desire to do a “deep dive” with PSTEC, but the results are often astounding.

It can be very discomforting for some people to go to the really heavy emotions,.as they have spent so long repressing, avoiding and denying them.

Many of us have been taught, from an early age, that it's not OK to show our emotions and we may even be rewarded for “getting on with it.”

However, once you go there and visit the most painful moments in your past, you often get incredibly profound shifts.

Thanks for that, Truman.

All the best,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Truman
        PSTEC User

yoga nidra helped me a lot in the past to dissolve resistence towards heavy emotions.

maybe someone finds it useful too!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.