Fear of Failure – Fear of NOT being able to achieve – Failure Belief

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Fear of Failure – Fear of NOT being able to achieve – Failure Belief

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Tarmicle
    PSTEC User

Hi,

I'd like to thank you Tim and the staff for bringing PSTEC in my life.

This is my first post in the forum and I look forward to participate and be a part of this great community and grow with you. Thank you!

So, why I'm writing this post?

I've listened to the free audio and I believe it has been beneficial to me.

So, now I figured I'd take this journey further and commit myself to completely erase what's holding me back to a joyful, fulfilled life.

My issue is this:

I was working as a freelancer until a couple of months ago and was pursuing my dreams of being an entrepreneur.

Recently, I've move in with my spouse in our new home and, long story short, I have to put my business dreams aside for a bit, because at the moment that doesn't pay the bills.

So, I'm looking for a new job, all of this while getting my Masters degree.

I've done bad choices in the past: ditched college, kept working for 5 years in a job that wasn't allowing me to get enough money to start a family (because I believed they'd eventually give me that raise, which never happened) and started a freelance business that never really took off…

…now I'm back to zero but with a lot more responsibilities.

I've grown some really nasty feelings since then.

• I fear I won't get a decent job soon
      • I fear I won't earn enough money to provide for my family
      • I fear of failing again, like I did with my other endeavours
      • I fear of rejection
      • I fear of not being enough, or appropriate, lacking skills or talent
      • I fear that opportunities won't ever manifest to me
      • [/list]

Overall, I believe I'm a failure.

I try NOT to think I am a failure, because if I look back, I know I accomplished things I'm proud of. But somehow that doesn't matter now, and I'm stuck with this belief that creeps on me every day, whispering: “you'll screw this up this time, too”.

And, I'm not sure but I think that those fears that I stated above are directly connected to this belief.

So my question is, what should I do?

Should I deal with my fears and focus on erasing them? In this case, which product would you recommend me to buy?

Or maybe I should try to get rid of that belief altogether? If that's the case, which extra should I buy? (How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way, Belief Blaster, etc.)

Thanks a lot for reading this and for your help, it's much appreciated.

-Tarmicle

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Tarmicle,

Thanks very much for posting, sharing your feedback and contributing to the forum.

It is nice to have you with us. I recommend having a trawl through some of the posts here. There are lots of gems.

Based on what you have written, I would also recommend two products:

Belief Blasters (http://bit.ly/beliefblasters)

and

PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo (http://bit.ly/ppquantumturbo)

Each of these packages work very well together. Belief Blasters allow you to eliminate beliefs, while Quantum Turbo allows you to install positive suggestions of change.

They are very easy to use – no tapping at all.

However, if you had to choose just one package for now, then I recommend opting for Belief Blasters.

If you do get this, I recommend focusing on the beliefs below.

Say each of these statements out loud and, if they feel true/uncomfortable, blast them  ;)

– “I am not good enough”
        – “I am not talented”
        – “I am not worthwhile”
        – “I am a failure”
        – “I am a screw-up”
        – “I am doomed”
        – “There is something wrong with me”
        – “I will never get what I want”
        – “I will never get what I need”
        – “Things never work out for me”
        – “Money is hard to get”
        – “Life is a struggle”
        – “It happens for others, and not me”
        – “If I fail, I'll be rejected”
        – “What makes me good enough is doing things perfectly”

There are particular instructions for the Belief Blasters. Imagine how much freer you will feel and act without beliefs like those above.

If you do get Quantum Turbo, you can layer in some brilliant suggestions for your subconscious mind. Each package works very effectively. Together, they are a two-punch combo.

If you are not able to get either package, then I highly recommend continuing to CT the events you cited in your post (e.g. CT the fear of not getting a new job soon, CT the regret/annoyance of not getting a job promotion).

Hope this helps.

Please keep us updated and feel free to dialogue with us.

All the best,

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Tarmicle
        PSTEC User

Hi Paul,

thank you very much for your answer.

I really appreciate your guidance.

I particularly appreciated the fact you provided me with specific statements. There's a few that hit me quite painfully. So, I guess you went right to the core issue!

So, I'm going to buy both products and I'll start working on those.  :)

I have one more question for you, if I may ask.

I saw “How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way” and I was wondering if this product too could help me with my goals. I liked the fact it's a tutorial that provides you with even more information about the tools and how to use them.

Would you recommend that to me, as well, giving my situation?

Thanks a lot, Paul. I truly appreciate your help.

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

You can easily neutralize this using the free basic clicktracks. You can also easily eliminate the beliefs around the problem using belief blasters.

You can also really take this as far as your imagination can imagine (and even further) by using ONLY positive quantum turbo.

Example suggestions for you could be:

“I will feel really happy absolutely knowing I'm a complete success right now”
            “I will feel very happy and grateful absolutely knowing I'm successful right now”
            “I will feel completely confident absolutely knowing I'll succeed starting right now”
            “I find myself succeeding so much more now feeling completely safe”
            “I definitely expect to be successful from now on as I relax more”
            “I will now realize how incredibly safe and easy it is to succeed”
            “I now notice myself feeling so much more successful every moment”
            “I will now consistently succeed somehow every time from now on”
            “My days of failing are completely over and long gone now”
            “My moments of feeling like a failure are completely behind me right now”
            “I now realize my thoughts of failing make absolutely no sense at all”

etc.

You may also consider adding in other suggestions on success around, deserving, being enough, worthy etc.

I would suggest to use the long PQT track on these. Tim suggests between 8-10 words though I find longer ones also work very well. It really is all about how the suggestions are worded.

I would definitely suggest blasting the beliefs I am a failure and I am unable to succeed with belief blaster you may need to run it more than once.

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

I would also suggest you blast

My life is a failure
              I am unable to succeed in life
              I am a failure at succeeding/success
              I failed to succeed
              I will fail to succeed
              I won't succeed
              I am unable to succeed in life
              I am a failure with money
              I am a failure with others
              I am a failure to others
              I failed to win
              I'm a failure at winning
              I am a loser
              I won't/can't/unable to accomplish anything in life
              Failure is bad
              Failure is wrong
              Failure is embarrassing
              Failure is shameful
              I shouldn't fail

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

Other important ones for belief blasters

I fail to change
                I failed to change

Tarmicle
                PSTEC User

Hi Brian,

thanks a lot for suggesting these statements!

I believe each one of these has a place in my experience, so thank you for helping me identifying them.

I wanted to ask you first if this belief is OK for blasting:

“I will never get a decent job soon”.

I'm not sure about “soon”, but I think that's key in my situation, because i don't care having a new decent job in 3 years from now.

I just finished listening to the instructions and learned that the statements must be in the past tense.

So that would be:

“I've never got a decent job soon”

…which, sound a little weird!

I don't know if I'm phrasing this correctly, but that's probably because English is not my first language.

I'd love to hear from you about this.

Thanks!

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

Hi Brian,

thanks a lot for suggesting these statements!

I believe each one of these has a place in my experience, so thank you for helping me identifying them.

I wanted to ask you first if this belief is OK for blasting:

“I will never get a decent job soon”.

I'm not sure about “soon”, but I think that's key in my situation, because i don't care having a new decent job in 3 years from now.

I just finished listening to the instructions and learned that the statements must be in the past tense.

So that would be:

“I've never got a decent job soon”

…which, sound a little weird!

I don't know if I'm phrasing this correctly, but that's probably because English is not my first language.

I'd love to hear from you about this.

Thanks!

You can look at it lots of ways:
                    I would never have gotten a decent job
                    I would have been able to get a decent job
                    I had been unable to get a decent job
                    I would have been unable to get the job I wanted
                    Getting a job takes a long time
                    Getting a job was hard

But take it a step further and ask why.

Don't deserve? it not good enough? Not worthy? Not experienced enough?

Those are the root causes you will want to focus your work on.

Tarmicle
                    PSTEC User

That was very helpful!

Thank you Brian!  :)

Brian Tucker
                      PSTEC User

Two beliefs you can blast that will make a big difference:

My life is awful
                        I will never be happy

Put them in past tense and really think about your life as far back as you can remember in every area of your life moving forward to the present and really feel those feelings while you run the track.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.