Fear of Failure – Fear of NOT being able to achieve – Failure Belief

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Fear of Failure – Fear of NOT being able to achieve – Failure Belief

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Paul McCabe
    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Paul,

thank you very much for your answer.

I really appreciate your guidance.

I particularly appreciated the fact you provided me with specific statements. There's a few that hit me quite painfully. So, I guess you went right to the core issue!

So, I'm going to buy both products and I'll start working on those.  :)

I have one more question for you, if I may ask.

I saw “How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way” and I was wondering if this product too could help me with my goals. I liked the fact it's a tutorial that provides you with even more information about the tools and how to use them.

Would you recommend that to me, as well, giving my situation?

Thanks a lot, Paul. I truly appreciate your help.

Hi Tarmicle,

You're very welcome.

Please let us know how you get on.

I do recommend “How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way”, as it contains a lot of brilliant information.

However, it is probably more vital that you start with the work – clearing the unwanted emotions and beliefs.

Once you do, the package you referenced and the following Free Tracks will also help:

– Embracing Change (http://bit.ly/pstecembracingchange)
      – You are Amazing! (http://bit.ly/pstecamazing)
      – Mindfulness with PSTEC (http://bit.ly/pstecmindfulness)
      – How to Never Fail (http://bit.ly/pstecneverfail)

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Tarmicle
      PSTEC User

Hi Paul and Brian,

thanks again for your suggestion Paul!

Thanks a lot for the FREE tracks as well; I just finished listening “How to never fail” and I think I got a paradigm shift, but I might listen to that a few times, just to make sure it sinks in.

Quick UPDATE: first thing I did was clicktrack the FEAR of NOT being able to get a job. I did it a couple of times and, quite honestly, every time I think about that thought, I simply cannot perceive any form of anxiety. The feeling just disappeared! And it's so weird. It's almost like a part of my experience was just obliterated.

So, I guess that's a victory! :-)

I'm going to focus on belief now, since I believe—pun DEFINITELY intended ;D—that's the part when I should mostly work on.

I will keep you posted on my progress, if you like.

Thanks again!

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

That's wonderful news and proof!

Before you listen again, you might benefit from installing these suggestions with the long PQT track.

I now completely accept Tim's every word flaws and all safely
          I now realize what Tim said is completely true every time automatically

Keep going!

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

You can also add in the PQT

I will now remember every word Tim says because it's very important.

Elizabeth Pilgrim
            PSTEC User

Hi Tarmicle,

I’m just wondering how things are working out for you now that its been over a year from your last post?
              Excited to hear about your journey and discoveries along the way…
              Thanks!!

“I am always open to unlimited possibilities”

Leo Molina
              PSTEC User

Hello Tarmicle:

Welcome to the Forum and to PSTEC.

If you are not yet overwhelmed by the recent events perhaps you would care to let us know how are you doing COVID-wise and PSTEC-wise.

In any case I would like to comment on this posting,as most of us would agree, starting a journey into the unknown is very scary. Fear is a terrible taskmaster. It is unforgiving if we do not manage it. It, like our present pandemic, makes no distinction as to age, sex, colour.

I began my journey with PSTEC when I was 70 years old, seven years ago. I had tried many modalities without success, and then I literally stumbled on PSTEC. When the student is ready the teacher appears.

I thank Jeff for getting me started on the right track. I realized that I had no idea where to start but I at least I had the common sense of asking for help from Jeff.

I have used most of the prgorammes. I do not know how Tim has time to produce such gems. Thank you, Tim. I will be sure to hold the door open for you on the other side.

My advice to newcomers is follow the advice given so freely by the pros in this forum, Paul, Brian, Jeff, and sometimes others like Peter. It may make no sense to you but once you have found your stride you will begin to see your path.

Keep a written record of the programmes that you have used, and the results. What have you noticed? Changes? New feelings? You need to prioritize your next step, e.g. finding work may be crucial at this point so you work on that first. The beauty of PSTEC is that you do not have to share embarrassing details with others, so you can be very frank with yourself. LOL!

Above all, trust yourself and your feelings. Remember that you have lived a life full of this and that and sometimes it will take time for changes to take place. But, sometimes you will notice an immediate change.

Brian and Paul have given us a good list of “dark corners” where to look , and scrape the cow webs. And , keep doing whatever you feel you must do. PSTEC works, I have proof of that.

All the best, and be safe.

Leo

Helen Hunt
                PSTEC User

Hello all, I am new here and learning al I can. THANKYOU for sharing Tarmicle, your story is my story and thank you Brian for such indepth support.I am so excited and full of gratitude to be here.

Paul McCabe
                  PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Helen,

Welcome!

Thanks for your post and kind words.

If you have not had a chance, you will find a wealth of great resources on the forum.

I look forward to reading about how you have used the PSTEC tools to transform your experience of life 👍

Kind Regards,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.