How Many Times In One Day

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jeffolution
    PSTEC User

Just curious how many different suggestions one could use per day.  Could I spend all day doing 20 different affirmations or should I only use it for 1 or 2 per day?  Or is it up to how I feel?  And does doing more than one decrease the effectiveness?  Thanks!

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Jeffolution

Assuming you are thinking about PSTEC Positive then… Positive is designed fo be far more effective than just repeating affirmations. Also it works better with short, simple statements that are specific rather than generic. If you have not made progress with a few playthroughs with one statement then it is likely that you have some negative emotions blocking or out powering your desired belief. This means that working with The Click Tracks first would get you more sucsess. If when thinking of your chosen positive statement you have an immediate following quiet thought come into the back of your mind along the lines of “That would be nice but….” quite often not enough money, time or some other “excuse” then the emotions causing that thought need to be removed or reduced first.

While in theory you could work all day at it, I think you would find it very tiring. When running the track you need to feel positive and imagine your statement being true. So although more repeats should build and be more effective they will not be unless you feel that they are working.

Keep on asking questions.
        Peter

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

I installed 45 new positive beliefs in the course of 3 days. It can be done but I do have some results from my personal experience doing so which I plan to share in the next few days.

Jeffolution
          PSTEC User

Awesome!  Thanks gents.  You both answered my question plus gave me extra info.  ;D

LisaS
            PSTEC User

Hi there. I'm sorry to piggy back on this but I can't seem to figure out how to start my own new post. Is the screen different on an iPad vs computer?

My question is what would be best to use next to work on health issues?

I have been using the two free click tracks to work through many issues with great success. I feel like I have finally been letting go of items I didn't even realize were so heavy to carry around.
              I learned of click tracks listening to a webinar that said in order to manifest abundance one must start with a clean slate. My list of items to address would grow as I worked through my initial list and as I mentioned, I have had great succcess in clearing out.
              As I approach the last bit of my list I want to move on to attracting abundance… with the emphasis on abundance of health.
              I am working with a functional medicine doctor and using diet, medication, and supplements to try and heal some long standing issues I've had related to my gut, thyroid and bone density. The general theory is that with an unsealed gut, it is effecting other systems.
              I am ready to move beyond the two click tracks but I don't know what is best for working on healing my body.
              I also would like to know what would be good for self love, feeling worthy.

I had listened to videos that said after the free click tracks, then do level 1. Then the accelerators. Then how to achieve almost anything.
              But then I learned of click track 2015 and some other free ones. It's confusing to me.
              Sincere thanks for your input!

Paul McCabe
              PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi LisaS,

Thanks for your post.

PSTEC can be and certainly has been used for health and physical issues. Please ensure that you continue to get the assistance of a licensed healthcare professional, however. I must confess that I do not quite know the intricacies of your health conditions, but I truly believe that PSTEC can be an enormous help for emotions, perceptions and behaviour.

The following is included within the PSTEC terms: “  PSTEC is not advocated for pain control because whilst it may very well work you should always seek medical assistance for such problems.”

For self-love, I would highly recommend reading through the following thread on this very topic:

http://pstecforum.com/pf/prosperity-abundance-and-money/pstec-for-self-love/

This will also apply to the feeling of being worthy.

The free Click Tracks are tremendously powerful, and I still use these. There is a preferred sequence, however, and that is to always start with the Click Tracks to work on emotional issues, and then moving on to the other programs you referenced.

Level 1 with the EEFs and PSTEC Positive gives you more options, and the EEFs are more powerful than the free CTs…but they do not make those redundant in any way.

Click Tracks 2015 offer even greater variety and, due to their complexity, the opportunity to bundle several problems into the same “session.” They are excellent.

PSTEC Negative helps you eliminate unwanted beliefs.

PSTEC offers a large suite of tools, but not everyone will need every track or program, of course.

While the paid programs are very powerful, if you only have the free tracks, you are not selling yourself short. These can actually be all you ever require to see extraordinary behavioural and emotional changes.

If you have not had the opportunity to check out some of Tim's free hypnotic tracks and PSTEC tutorials, I expect this will be of great benefit to you:

https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/354ni/order

If you continue to use these tracks on a regular basis, I expect you will continue to see profoundly positive changes.

All the best. By the way, if you require any clarification or further assistance, please let me know.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Peter Bunyan
                PSTEC User

Hi LisaS

As Paul and…

Body and mind are like hardware and software they do not work without each other in a whole integrated system. One affects the other, this means that there is always a “mind” element to all “physical” issues. The accidental cut on your arm may be physical but the pain you feel is in the mind. If you think that you are going to have a long painful healing process, that is probably what you will get. However, the reverse is also true, if you believe that you will recover and heal quickly then this is also more likely to happen. PSTEC was founded on this premise as Tim created it to help his wife through major transplant surgery.

You can use the Click Tracks to reduce or remove any negative feelings surrounding your body, that it “let you down”, that it “always does this…”, that it is some “weakness” within you, that it is going to “take ages to get better”, and such like “downers”.

Since you mentioned self-love and worth, then I assume that you have identified within yourself low self-esteem/worth. This shows up in many forms but rather than work on individual issues it might be as well just to be more solution focussed. This means believing not that you maybe “worth it” but that you are “worth it” now. Click Track any feeling that says you are not.

Functional medicine recognises the mind/gut connection and works to improve gut health through diet, supplements and medication if required. The diet thing can be hard where it feels you are having to “give up” those foods you like. PSTEC can also help here, this by helping you change your thinking from “giving up” to “gaining health” at the same time realising those things you used to eat were damaging and harmful and that you no longer need to feel “hard done by” and can let go of the urge or longing for those things.

All of the above are really a part of the same thing, that is you are aiming to change your self, become a new healthy, happy you, not just the same old you minus some health issues. You will need to want this and change your belief from thinking it might happen, to it will happen, to it is happening now. You Click Track any feeling that is stopping you achieving this

As Paul has suggested there are some paid for PSTEC packages you would find helpful on this journey, Level 1 is a good next step and get more as you feel the need for them. You do not need to purchase lots all at once. Level 1 has the Positives as well as the Enhanced Click Tracks also a tutorial that explains more about the levels of mind/conciousness and the difference between beliefs and feelings/emotions.

If money is an issue then the free PSTEC and Mindfulness you would find useful, but before that, what you should absolutely do next, this moment is download the FREE Wealth of Abundance. This hypnotic track from Tim is about gratitude which is an absolutely critical part of “attraction”. Gratitude fights low self-esteem/worth. Listen to it everyday for the first week and at intervals after that. it will really help. Do this if nothing else!

If this thread gets much longer I will ask Jeff to relocate it to a more suitable place.
                  The forum should look the same on most devices. The browser interprets the code not the operating system. What will make more difference is small mobile screen vs big laptop/destop screen.

Still confused? Keep on asking questions, we will do our best to help clarify things for you.
                  Peter

LisaS
                  PSTEC User

Thank you both for your responses!
                    Lots of info to take in.
                    I absolutely am continuing with the functional medicine doctor.
                    I truly appreciate your time and suggestions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.