How many tracks per session? Switching b/w negative thoughts in one session?

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start How many tracks per session? Switching b/w negative thoughts in one session?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matthew
    PSTEC User

Hi everyone,

How many time would you recommend I listen to the free click tracks per session? Sometimes the negative thoughts/feelings are hard to remember after one track. I will often still run the other of the two click tracks  to get rid of any remaining negative thoughts/feeling.

Is it counterproductive to run a click track on a negative thought/feeling that you are not able to concentrate on that well? Sometimes my mind wanders to other negative thoughts/feelings than the one I am trying to concentrate on. I just refocus on the one I'm concentrating on and let in my mind. Is this right?

Is it ok to switch between different negative thoughts/feelings from one click track to the next within a single PSTEC session?

Thanks!

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Matthew

“How many times…?”  Sorry, no straight, simple answer! 2 or 3 would probably be enough for most people but some keep bashing away at it for an hour or more. Everybody is different with different problems. If the 0-10 keeps going down each time then carry on. If it stalls, then give it a rest for a day or few. If you get down to 0 then stop  and review that score in a few days.

“Is it counterproductive…?”  Yes, try and re-focus. However, if you feel something else is more important to work on at that time, then it might be. Or is it that you are trying to “shy away” from the issue, sort of procrastinate? In that case it probably is the most important and keep re-focussing.

“Is it OK…” Yes it is OK, but! I suggest sticking to one problem, until you have cleared it. The more you know that PSTEC works for you, (because it has), the  more effective it becomes. Write the problems down, prioritise them, and work your way down, starting with what feels the most important to you.

Any more questions? Keep asking!

Peter

Matthew
        PSTEC User

Thank you Peter

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Hi everyone,

How many time would you recommend I listen to the free click tracks per session? Sometimes the negative thoughts/feelings are hard to remember after one track. I will often still run the other of the two click tracks  to get rid of any remaining negative thoughts/feeling.

Is it counterproductive to run a click track on a negative thought/feeling that you are not able to concentrate on that well? Sometimes my mind wanders to other negative thoughts/feelings than the one I am trying to concentrate on. I just refocus on the one I'm concentrating on and let in my mind. Is this right?

Is it ok to switch between different negative thoughts/feelings from one click track to the next within a single PSTEC session?

Thanks!

Matthew – You might try the 2015 click tracks with the “wrapper” track. This allows you to chain together and cycle through multiple events that are associated with the same negative feeling. No only will it allow you to constantly be changing the associated memories in your mind as you run the 2015 click tracks, but you will also be taking out quite a large pattern with each negative feeling you address.

Where the basic tracks take down the skyscraper brick by brick, the 2015 with wrapper can take it down wall by wall.

Add in the relaxing accelerator into the mix regardless of what tracks you are using and you will be see more success in a shorter time.

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

plus1

Thank you for that endorsement. The packages you mention are paid for, and for anyone wanting to know more, these links will take you to the information pages of these products  PSTEC Click Tracks 2015 and PSTEC Accelerators.

Peter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.