How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

Hi,

I have bought the new “how to achieve almost anything”… What I am finding difficult is to know where my negative patterns have come from. I feel like i am in ground hog day, as I walways end up back in the same place no matter what, I feel so powerless because I have no idea what is going on in my subconscious that keeps making this happening. I end up almost with the exact same situation, even down to doing the same things to get me back out of the situation. How can I apply PSTEC to this?

Kind regards

Kim

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Kim,

Aw, I love Groundhog Day… such a cool movie… ok… sorry about that…

It can seem quite confusing and hopeless, huh? Especially when it appears to be happening over and over again beyond your control.

Well, as Tim points out, the Reality of the situation is that your subconscious created each piece of the mind model almost instantly. So, two excellent items of good news about these repeating patterns…

1. Your subconscious mind created the mind model. This creation was under the control, basically, of your conscious mind… it's just that the conscious mind was not very adept at creating a mind model that is empowering… easy to understand because it was “new”… it was not seasoned or experienced… and for just about everyone, it was exposed to mentors that were not empowered themselves.

So, this is great news because as you realize the control you have over this mind model creation and modification… well, there is incredible power there for you because you will make the changes necessary to shift and change the pattern!

Ah, then the magic begins! :- )

2. I'll make this one simple… each item was created almost instantly, so it can be undone almost instantly as well. Now, there may be many pieces and parts, so it may take some time… But some bonus news with this one… You don't have to painstakingly do each and every part if done in an effective fashion.
        3. [/list]

Ok, so you have control over the modification of the mind model and you can do it quickly… good news, yah?
          Now, you may not believe that entirely, so at least begin with the first item of the Basic Steps to Change Beliefs from Tim's newest program that you just purchased, “How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way.

Begin using the words like “it's possible” or even “it might be possible” in reference to your PSTEC work, Kim, and I tell you, a wonderful life will begin to unfold for you!

Here are some suggestions for you to use before beginning with your PSTEC work…

Use these three Positive Statements exactly as they are and run them using the PSTEC Positive (PP) before you get started with the Click Tracks… follow the PP instructions with each statement separately…

1. “When I listen to the click tracks I follow the instructions because they are important”
          2. “I want to feel what happened when ………. so the click tracks will be able to quickly help me.”
          3. “I want to gently release my emotions to enjoy my life and to do so completely”
          4. [/list]These are very carefully worded and so should be used verbatim.

Use those statements for the next few days before doing your PSTEC work and continue using them as long as you wish or until you begin to craft some different statements.

So, don't try and figure things out… don't try and figure out what the subconscious is up to… no analysis… no intellectualism… just bring and use your conscious mind for one thing, to be aware of the feelings, emotions, visions, images, movies, thoughts, memories and imagined events and begin “pairing” them up for use with the Click Tracks.

Always pair up an emotion and/or feeling with a memory or imagined event.

Allow these aspects of the mind to surface and when they do, use grab your Click Tracks (CT), EEF or Accelerator Tapping Tracks (ATT) and go to work and begin deconstructing the existing mind model that is producing those patterns.

OK, last tip otherwise this post will become a website in and of itself…

Begin slowly and focus on one thing… one area of life… or even better… one instance of one area of life.

Check out the PSTEC interview with Meghan

This is a great example of focusing on one issue and working through the mind model and how she deconstructed it… again, perfect example and then the related benefits that influenced other areas of her life.

Those that click the most, become free the most (OK, sorry, not that poetic, but true)… keep clickin'… hugs and aloha!

Jeff

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC User

Dear Jeff,
          Thank you very much for the taking to explain this, that really helps, perhaps I have not been as detailed as I could be, I will start with the 3 positive statements and become a detective of my own mind. I will keep you posted! I hope to be emailing you with such wonderful changes (see more positive already)….

Best Wishes
          Kim

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

You're always welcome!

Um, well, maybe not so much detective and just an observer… an observer of the bread crumbs that come along as given by the subconscious… they are there… it just takes some practice and persistence to notice them. You will do well, I know this.

If you need help, you can always check out the PSTEC Registry as well.

We are here for you!

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.