How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

Hi Jeff,

sorry to bother you again!
      Please could you inform me and the readers of this forum what kind of material is inside the package achieve anything you want. Are there click tracks, hypnosis MP3 or is it just informative.
      Thanks for your answer!
      Greetings from sunny Spain,
      OSCAR

Hi Oscar
      It's just info I'm afraid, a 'How to..' guide.
      I too was confused but didn't ask before purchasing it and was a bit let down if I'm really honest, as I thought it would contain EVERYTHING I needed to achieve ANYTHING!  I also have no idea about Tim Phizackerley's refund policy either – does anyone??  I can't find anything on his site about guarantees.
      So anyway I just hung onto it and got all the click tracks I needed afterwards.  I figured information is power and all that, so looked at it as having the educational 'theory' before jumping into the 'practice'.  But hey.. don't forget you can download the basic click tracks for free – but at the time and the way I interpreted the promotional emails/sales page, I honestly thought it would come with some click track goodies!  I'll let Jeff elaborate on the actual audios themselves..

Take care
      Ani

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Oscar,

How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way” is a tutorial that runs about 3 hours total and is not a tool per se, but the thoughts and instructions on how to use the essential PSTEC tools for achievement… the tools beings the free Click Tracks, PP and the Accelerators.

So, it's primarily about “explanations of how patterns/beliefs were formed” and instructional in nature.  There are also sections on some hints in making changes on weight issues and abundance.

And, Tim is always infusing suggestions for you throughout tutorials so there is incredible value when just listening and, therefore, I encourage you to listen to tutorials more than once, especially “The Easy Way” because we can always enjoy more achievement and more ease, yah?

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.