How to eliminate a belief without PSTEC Negative?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Level 1 Audio Package How to eliminate a belief without PSTEC Negative?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Adamsss
    PSTEC User

Hello,

How to eliminate a belief, 'I am not worthy' when I don't have PSTEC Negative? I do have level 1 audios. I think low self-esteem issues are part of my problem in my trading business. I'll appreciate your advise. Thank you!

Regards

Adam

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Adam

I suggest downloading PSTEC and Mindfulness this is a long tutorial but it is FREE.

This track will explain how to counter negative beliefs in a different way to PSTEC Negative. It does not require any kit or hardware to use.

Give it a try!
        Peter

Adamsss
        PSTEC User

Hello Peter,

Thank you I have gone through the audio. I have started using PSTEC Positive to add more positive suggestions to shift the balance of power as suggested in the audio.

Best regards

Adam

Paul McCabe
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Adam,

Further to Peter's suggestion, having and using PSTEC Negative can make the process a lot quicker, using the Click Tracks and PSTEC Positive can also “tip the scales.”

The CTs are composed in such a way that they can help you eliminate unwanted beliefs.

A self-esteem belief, such as “I am not worthy”, likely would have been formed in early childhood. It is rare that a single belief would explain a whole pattern, yet it could certainly contribute to it.

Other beliefs and emotions would then feed into your unwanted emotional or behavioural pattern (s). These can be cleared.

It might be worthwhile looking at these past events and running the CTs on them systematically.

Please let us know how it goes,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

Hi Adam. As the other have suggested what you want to do is remove the negative thoughts and feelings around your circumstances.

I would suggest first using the free basic click tracks to get the hang of it. Once you have successfully removed a negative emotion, I would suggest you purchase the accelerator tracks and use the “why technique” using the tapping accelerators to help you see the original event(s) that cause each negative feeling you have. Start with each feeling and go one by one using the technique. You can search the forum here for that technique. At the end of each session listen to the relaxing accelerator and at bedtime each night listen to the long one.

I would also suggest you invest in the level 1 package and the 2015 clicktracks as they are.much more powerful and will help you move along.

Once you have successfully removed the feelings you will then want to put in some positive statements. For this you may use pstec positive (included in the level 1) the accelerator track (can also be used for installing positive beliefs) or pstec positive extra.

Pstec negative is excellent when you know what the belief statement is but that is not always the case. When you use the why technique you will be taken to the original event(s) and their associated feelings and memories. As you continue tapping they will clear out. What is most important though, is that you use the various emotional clicktracks (free basic, eef, 2015) to clear out any of the negative energy associated with those thoughts and feelings. Many of those don't have a belief statement I am_______

Adamsss
              PSTEC User

Thank you all!

As I released my fear of success I realized I am not afraid of success but failure. I was having this strong belief that I am a failure. I asked myself, 'how do I know I am afraid of failure or I am a failure?, then memories came up. I have failed big time in my life, in business and politics, so I worked on this fear until I felt nothing.

I then sat for more than 2 hours to put in positive messages about courageousness. My aim is to tip the scales. I view beliefs as drivers like in a computer system. I have this tightness on my chest and see it as a resistance and released on it. It is still there but I know I am going to eliminate it.

I repeated the belief that I love myself. Every morning I give myself a dose of loving myself and I feel lighter and quieter. I also released on self-hatred and then installed I love myself belief. My mind is peaceful and my trading is improving. I feel the lack of self-esteem is at the centre of all our problems as Peter said in one of his advise to me. My financial goal feels real and it is mine right now!

This morning I am working on beliefs associated with acceptance. I love the suggestion of saturating my mind with positive suggestions as it has helped me a great deal to tip the scale. Using click tracks is easier now because I have supportive beliefs.

I then did the “why technique' using the accelerator. My question was, why am I so afraid of money?' In less than 2 minutes the answer was, 'you are afraid of going to hell'. I stopped the track and use the click tracks to release this fear of going to hell. I imagined the biblical story of Lazarus and the rich man and click tracked.  I am not finished yet but at least I have the answer.

I got the benefit of reducing the number of trades I take per day and still make even more profit. This is great! I can feel I am moving faster since I started saturating my mind with positive suggestions.

It would have been very nice if we could record our own scripts with PSTEC Positive since it works so powerfully even though its general.

Again thank you all!

Adam

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

That is awesome!!!!!!!

Freedom!

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

Hi Adam

I'm sure I have mentioned this to you before. Don't forget Wealth of Abundance it counters low self-esteem and helps to “tip the balance”. It is FREE! It should fit in nicely with all the other tracks you are using.

Peter

Brian Tucker
                    PSTEC User

Positive Empowered is also amazing.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.