How to go about using PSTEC on daily basis

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Prosperity, Abundance and Money How to go about using PSTEC on daily basis

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sheer

Hi All,
      I just used PSTEC free clicks (track 2 ) twice and both time I am feeling recharged and energetic. What I bought after the good experience are two product: How to get anything fast and easy (Dont know if this is the right name for the product) and the other one was Peak Performance.

Alough the content / topic/ talks are great but I am more like STEPWISE guy who needs Steps wise instruction to go about.

So I am planning to write a protocol for my self , so I can use it in a routine basis.

What I want is to set my two goals, Programme them and work towards them.

1. Goal 1 professional execellence (Below average to a highly skilled, well rounded, qualified professional  in my technical (IT) Field)
      2. Kill are the negativity (Negative thoughts/anxieties/depression/past issues) from my life for ever.

Now I want to do  PSTEC clicktapping for these goals.
      I know how to kill/eradicate the Negative emotions by using free package/tracks,

I dont see real valuible procedures in the other two packages I bought. May be My selection was wrong.

Now can someone tell me how to go about Programming my goals, deep in subconcious so they are Gelled In as natural habitual things?
      and how to transofrm my beliefs (Negative one, one by one into positive, supporting beliefs?

Appreciate your help.

regards,
      Sheer

Meghan Saunders
      PSTEC User

Hello Sheer –

Glad your experience has you wanting more good experiences.  I recently got a private email in regards to the weight value on the Free Basic Click Tracks – it is my understanding that they are weighted the same for clearing effects – – –  the difference is the hands movements are different so you have variety and keep it somewhat of a challenge (rather than only listening to 1 track over and over).  The EEFs Enhanced Effectiveness Click Tracks give you 2 more click tracks to use for emotional clearings.

Correct – – – use the free click tracks & EEfs to get rid of the negative thoughts/anxieties/depression/past issues AND imagined future events that do not feel exciting or positive.

I must suggest you listen to the How to Achieve Almost Anything  – The Easy Way with PSTEC audio again (or a few times) and take notes because in this audio Tim does give clear, step-by-step instructions in an outline on how to use his PSTEC audio therapy packages to achieve almost anything and he is rather specific about it.

In order to go about what you describe you will either need the PSTEC Level One audio or you will need the PSTEC Positive Audio (pstec positive comes with Level One) in order to reprogram your beliefs and install positive suggestions to help you obtain your goals. 

Again, I must encourage you to listen to the Easy Way audio again because Tim gives a very detailed outline on how exactly to use the free click tracks and pstec positive together in a specific format designed to help you obtain almost anything.

From what I can tell you are missing the pstec positive audio – which is the tool used for programming your goals.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.