Hypnotic Time Machine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scott Lambert
    PSTEC User

There was no category for this under products so I thought this was the best place.

I am experimenting with the Time Machine to go back to a time and make some changes to memories that I have regrets about.

My first attempt I went back to a time when I was very young and wanted to start my own lawn care business but was too scared to approach people. At about 5 minutes into the instructions Tim states one use is to go back to a younger self and tweak or change a memory by trying a different approach.

I went back and gave myself a pep talk. I told myself that I was offering a service that people really wanted. I also walked beside myself and helped the younger me do some cold calling door to door which was very positive and everyone we spoke to said YES!  ;)

Interestingly, I don't feel the same regret as I once did and there was a slight shift internally.

My question is:

Is it possible to actually change the memory to the point that I actually believe the revision to be true? For instance if I create a mentor like Jim Rohn and spend time getting personal teaching. Would that experience manifest as if it really happened or would it just be entertaining for me with no real manifestation of the teaching my younger self received?

I see  a lot of potential for this program.

Thanks,
      Scott

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Scott

This package is still very new to me as well.

By going back and helping your younger self you have changed the feelings associated with the memory a bit like the Click Tracks do.

To change your memory might take some more work. Replaying the memory as yourself and at the same time making it go the way you would have liked, might do it. Perhaps making it a parallel universe and choosing which version you wish to recall would give you more wriggle room.

You can create “virtual” mentors which might be heroes of some sort from the past, present or be totally fictional. You can then ask them “and how would you have done this?” or any other question. These could be teaching you in the present rather than your younger self. One mentor could even be a future successful self. If you can imagine that, then who better to ask how they did it?

I suspect there is going to be very little in the way of straight answers to questions about this product. It has as you say great potential.

Here I must also say that what is written above may seem bizarre nonsense but we are talking about the imagination and the subconscious which is not at all logical, where anything you can imagine is “real”. Tim has in this package The Hypnotic Time Machine provided a clever open ended hypnotic metaphor which gives an easy “in” to any scene in time and space you can think of. So do not let it “boggle” your mind, let it make you free.

Peter

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.