Is it better to use click tracks ‘on demand’?

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Is it better to use click tracks ‘on demand’?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    juntjoo
    PSTEC User

I think, for me at least, that before getting the most out of the click tracks,  I need to be able to bring the negative memories to the surface of my mind otherwise just use them when I'm in a bad mood.  I haven't noticed any changes after just going through them and while I may kind of have an image of what bothers me in my head in preparation for the tracks, just as the tracks are designed to do, I cannot any longer hold the ideas in my head .  They're just pictures I put up, but that doesn't stop them from coming back in a plethora of forms randomly throughout normal life.  Any suggestions?

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Juntjoo,

Thanks for posting.

A good place to start is simply to ask: “In what way do I know I have a problem?”

Do certain feelings come to the surface? Do any thoughts or images crop up?

You mentioned that the images you conjure seem to go away before playing the track. Just TRY to focus on the memories as the tracks play.

When using the Click Tracks, you are effectively working with emotions tied to memories or imagined outcomes. To give you an example, “fear about an upcoming job interview.” Feel the fear, imagine the worst-case scenario and run the tracks.

Rate the feeling on a scale of 0-10. After playing the CT, rate the feeling again. Keep using the CT until the feeling has dropped to a 0…or close to it. Effectively, keep going until you are no longer bothered by the memory or imagined outcome.

This does not have to be done in one day, but resolution CAN be remarkably quick depending on what you are working on. Use your own discretion.

Everyone imagines things differently. In the scenario I mentioned above, someone might imagine not answering the questions at the interview, getting embarrassed and not getting the job.

You could certainly use the CTs when you are in a bad mood. It would do no harm to just try it this way and focus on the feelings. No doubt memories would come to mind as the track plays.

You could make a list of everything in your life that you wish had not happened, and use the CTs to work through clearing each of these systematically. This would have a profound impact for you.

You can go extremely deep with PSTEC, or you could simply resolve surface problems. Ultimately, it is up to the user.

Another way of accessing the cause of your problem(s) is to use the Accelerators —https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/23pq/24861/order

Also, PSTEC CTs will facilitate you in neutralising any UNWANTED emotions.

Each track will have its own unique instructions, but I surmise that you are referring to the Free Click Tracks.

The key thing is that you follow the instructions for each track and, when you use the Click Tracks, TRY to feel the unwanted emotion while (if possible)  thinking of the memories/imagined outcomes.

You will know the problem is gone when you can think of it and feel no emotion. You will look at things in a different way. This effect is compounded when you resolve other problems.

To answer your questions with greater specificity, it would be beneficial to know which problem(s) you are addressing and which PSTEC tools you have available. Would you be ok to share that?

I look forward to learning more, Juntjoo.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Hi Juntoo

As Paul and…. better to use CTs on demand? Yes! if you have the quiet space and and hardware also on demand. This might be the case if your problems are only in domestic circumstances but for most people this is unlikely. There are alternatives available both in the way you use the Click Tracks and other packages.

PSTEC and Mindfulness is a FREE tutorial which teaches you how to remove unwanted emotions at the time you notice them. It does not once learnt require any techno gadget or hardware. You learn to use it in the moment and over time you will be able to reduce and remove any unwanted feelings.  it is a long tutorial which takes time to absorb but with some commitment and persistance will improve your life. An investment in time now to benefit the remainder of your life.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.