Jelousy, envy..awful thoughts and feelings

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Relationships and Rejection Jelousy, envy..awful thoughts and feelings

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    PSTEC User

I’m newbie here and I’m sorry if my question sounds stupid ;-)

I’m using this tool and its working and having success for a lot of issues.
      I got the PSTEC level I, accelerators, PPS positive, CT made simple… however I’m having difficulties to solve a problem that really bothers me lately, and I’m not sure if is a really a feeling or a belief…. I’m working on CT but it seems not working ;-( I also use the PP tracks …

Relationships…. I thought It wasn’t that hard since both open our hearts, turns out I think I was completely wrong ;-) my last relationship it was great while it lasted, we got along for several years and end it up in a betrayal of him, I’m sure I have my share of responsibility.

But now I’m in another relationship with a great guy and I’m having awful feelings and thoughts concerning jealousy, envy etc… never told him about that because I know it is in my mind, it’s not real,  just happening in my freaky mind ;-) but I’m so frustrated that I have a lot of tools to deal with it (I used to use EFT)  and simply just not working.

I need some guidance here ;-), and don’t know  if is a belief concerning this thoughts, or if they are a mix of negative feelings… I tried many times to CT on that but in a middle of the CT my mind starts wondering with thoughts that’s no related to this issue.
      Is it possible to CT wrongly ? for instance if I use the CT believing that is a negative feeling but turns out it’s not a feeling but a belief… If I do this wrongly the results would be twisted right ?

Any tip ?

Andrea

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Andrea… here are some suggested approaches to consider…

[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]end it up in a betrayal of him, I’m sure I have my share of responsibility.[/color]
        Are you sure you have resolved this in your mind?  CT those emotions that are still present about that past relationship and be aware of other, older betrayals.  When you are clear of the emotions, you can follow up with PP to effect of being and feeling fine now about that past relationship.  In other words, if you hold anything but Love or, at least, true neutrality about that person, there is probably something being harbored.  I don't mean condoning the behavior, but truly feeling fine about what happened and about that person.  If you imagine running into that person sometimes and feel anything but J.E.E.P., then consider that there is more junk in there.

[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]Is it possible to CT wrongly ? for instance if I use the CT believing that is a negative feeling but turns out it’s not a feeling but a belief… If I do this wrongly the results would be twisted right ? [/color]
        Sure it is, but most times it's just a matter of “targeting” something incorrectly and the result are just nil but not worse.  So, delving a bit more deeply, in most cases, will help to target more specifically and more effectively.

[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]I’m having awful feelings and thoughts concerning jealousy, envy etc[/color]
        About what… why do you feel jealous and envious?
        What is it that the person is doing when you feel this?
        What are you imagining when you feel this?

Aloha!
        Jeff

Andrea
        PSTEC User

Aloha Jeff,
          Many thanks for your suggestions  :)

About feel jealous and envious…
          It's insane what I think and how mind works,
          I feel those feelings when simply imagine any possibility of he could eventually felt in love or even interesting by anyone but not me.
          I never was the kind of jealous one, but after read your answer just gave me a click :-) certainly I must clean up previous relationships….

Many thanks Jeff, your job is amazing and the warm and kind way you help people are incredible great!

Thanks
          Andrea

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

You're always welcome!

Remember, you don't just CT memories, but also imagined events.
            What I will tell you next is counter-intuitive to the 'positive thinking' crowd and how we have been misled about how our subconscious works.  But, if you take this concept, not only with your current issue, but others; you will skyrocket your movement into a Life of True JEEP more quickly…

Imagine your current partner being emotionally close to another person.  Leave any sexual connotations out of it … just being emotionally close with another person.  How does that feel?  Rate it, and run the CT while focusing on that imagined event and TRY HARD… really hard … to keep feeling that feeling.  It could be jealousy and could also be anger or other feelings.  You may have to run it more than once for each emotion… or not … just be aware of any unrest and be patient but persistent in “rooting out” and neutralizing any of those feelings that will not serve a relationship of Unconditional Love.

Do that and you will amaze yourself!  :)

Also, look at self-worth issues… CT feelings that are not empowering associated with the past as well as imagined events and also as the emotions dissipate, a healthy dose of consistent PP Statements about your True Worth are always in order.

Malama Pono!
            Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.