just found pstec and have a quick question

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start just found pstec and have a quick question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    a.dunne
    PSTEC User

Its regarding thoughts and events

i can easily see the negative events in my life from the past and ones i can image from the future…i can get the anxiety/depression feeling and work on them.

regardings the negative thoughts though, am i correct in saying a negative thought is

'ill never be able to do x/y/z becuase of x/y/z'

'my anxiety has ruined my life'

'i can't see much of a future for me'

so when i run the click tracks, do i just repeat over and over all these negative thoughts and feel the negative emotions linked to them again and again.

im not sure if ill find its better with doing 1 session just thinking of the thoughts and then another session thinking of the events

thanks

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi a.dunne

SinceĀ  the Click Tracks remove negative emotions then whatever works best for you, to enable you to relive those emotions prior to running the Click Track is probably the most effective.The events that happened to you or things that were said to you are what have created the negative or self limiting thoughts and beliefs. This being so I suggest first going for the memories if you know what they are. If all the memories have a relationship then you can give them a one word label created in a what comes into your mind first kind of way like rating on a 0 to 10 scale, and keep that word in mind while Clicking. First just go for the strongest memory/emotion.
        Yes those are negative self limiting thoughts/beliefs.
        Let us know how you get on.
        Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.