Just want to say thank you

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    requin
    PSTEC User

I want to give my heartfelt thanks to Tim (and Jeff and other mods on the forum).

I love PSTec. I'm new to it and still learning the ins and outs (thanks Jeff for your patience while I ask questions in the forum which have probably been asked already!) 
      But I am amazed at how quickly it works when I'm having a seriously emotional moment.

I just did a CT now while feeling so much fear about my ex-bf (r'ship still sort of pending, and I'm very fearful of it not ever working out again) and I feel a lot better after just one CT session.  Will do more when I can.

Also just want to say I find Tim's voice and manner of speaking very pleasant and easy to listen to.  Some audios are impossible to listen to because the speaker's voice and/or manner is so jarring.  I love to listen to Tim.

Thank you for everything!

r.

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

You're always welcome!

When it comes to issues like your fear of a relationship not working out, delve a bit deeper by asking, “Why am I bothered or fearful of it not working out?”  It's not the loss of the relationship that is fearful (not as the source of it) but what will be missing when the relationship is gone that is bothersome.  Find out what you are trying to fulfill through the relationship because there is something missing that you can “correct” in your mind so that you don't have to be dependent upon another person, place or thing for comfort.  When you get closer to that imperturbability, you will find your mind and, therefore, life opening up to more experiences and the ability to enjoy them more freely!

Malama Pono!
        Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.