Loneliness and Rejection

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Truman
    PSTEC User

this is a major issue for me.

i've been doing PSTEC on a daily basis for 7 months and I still have lots of irrational fears related to being abandoned or left alone.

so, I project this a lot into relationships, I expect others to fulfill my needs to feel safe around them, I expect them to be there for me always, and if not, i get really upset, dissapointed and angry.

there's always the fear that they will leave me in the back of my mind.

I suspect this is because I had very narcissistic parents that used love and afection as a condition to make me do what they wanted me to do, instead of giving it away unconditionally.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Truman,

Thanks for your post.

There is no question that different parenting styles can have a huge impact on how we perceive ourselves, other people and the world.

To that end, every single fear we experience is perfectly rational to our subconscious mind.

It all makes sense and the subconscious is just trying to help us. It is all part of a big pattern. We have so many patterns. Some work well for us (in that we feel good), while others do not (“bad feelings”, “unwanted behaviours” etc)

So, with this in mind, what beliefs seem to support the feelings and behaviours of being abandoned?

Really think this through and consider the core beliefs that contribute to the pattern.

“What would I have to believe about myself, relationships and people to feel and behave this way?”

There may well be beliefs like “I'm not OK”, “I'm not safe in this world”, “Relationships are scary”, “I'm alone”, “I'll be abandoned”, “Nobody loves the real me”, “I have to hide the real me to be accepted”, “Love is conditional”,  “Love is easily withdrawn”, “If I don't do it right, I'll be rejected” and “I am worthless”

If any of those resonate, I recommend blasting them with the 18 minute Belief Blaster. Really, really try to believe them while blasting them.

For each belief you eliminate, I'd recommend layering in (with PQT) some suggestions around personal safety and empowerment.

You're a pro, so I'm sure you've some great ideas about the right type of suggestions for you.

Take out the beliefs that no longer serve you, layer in suggestions of change and how you wish to feel/act…and let the reprogramming embed. There really are no limits here.

Please keep us updated, Truman.

All the best,

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Truman
        PSTEC User

thank you for your elaborated answer paul. i will update when i finish with your advice.

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Hi Truman. Adding to what Paul laid out for you. Give this a go with the 15 min pqt and really put as much force as you can behind the power words with your inner voice. This makes a huge difference in the effectiveness of PQT.

I really am completely safe all alone now it's absolutely true
            I really am extremely secure alone now it's absolutely true
            I really am extremely happy being alone now it's absolutely true

If you feel extremely is too much for you, simply replace it with completely or totally or vice versa.

You can add two more of the second one and use “totally ok” and “completely fine”

You might also look at CT around

People who I love leave.”
            -“I will be abandoned, if I love or care about someone or something.”
            I am unlovable and will be left behind because of it”.

Truman
            PSTEC User

thank you brian. great advice to implement right now

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

Truman – Blast the belief “I had been rejected” or “I was rejected” really really try hard to believe it. Then install this belief with pqt “It really is completely safe to be rejected now it's absolutely true” and be sure to use as much force as you can with your inner voice when saying the power word. Really try hard.

Let us know.

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

If you want another one or two to feel certain “I really do feel extremely safe when I'm rejected now it's absolutely true” and the same with “relaxed”. The 10 min PQT will absolutely suffice for these provided you put much force on the power words.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.