Momentery deep hypnotic state in more detail.

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story Momentery deep hypnotic state in more detail.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Earl Westergaard
    PSTEC User

This morning I did several clicktracks in a row. I was focused on the fact that someone didn't remember events that had great meaning for me. It's as if events that were significant for 'us' simply didn't exist for her.

I did the basic clicktrac which left me a little better then jumped to the advanced accelerator which actually got me to cry and then I felt close to neutral.

Then I jumped to positive and worked on positive feelings.

What I found really fascinating, is when I go deeply hypnotic, and it's just for a half second, maybe a second, what appears to happen is my 'focus' leaves my body. I presume it goes into my unconscious, otherwise I don't know where it goes.

What I mean to say is, I will be tapping and I think “Left hand” for example, then I think “both hands” but I'm still moving my left hand and my body isn't caught up to my mind, or my mind leaves for a second and then I realize “Hey I missed a move.” Then I tell my hands “Do thus and such.” but my hands don't get the signal for a split second, my mind, my thoughts were momentarily 'diverted'. It's a bit disconcerting, but it's a clear signal that 'something' is happening between the conscious, subconscious and the physical body. At times it can even be slightly scary.

Quite a system you've got here. 

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hey EW… nice comments… nice awareness and observations.

One of the most powerful tools you already have… you already ARE … that will “amp up” your use of PSTEC is your power of awareness… being conscious of what's going on in your Mind which is where we are shifting perceptions with PSTEC in order to also “amp up” our ability to Live Life in Truth rather than some warped sense of reality with fears and limitations.

So, nothing to fear because, as you pointed out, 'something is happening' and that's why we turn to PSTEC, to create shifts in actions, words, thoughts and, most importantly, our State of BEing.

If the fears are strong, you can always CT those as well to allow yourself to “go deeper” to avert the possibility that you might turn back because, in Truth, you have nothing to fear within your Mind, my friend!

Again, mahalo for sharing and for doing your work… er … play!  ;D

Malama Pono… aloha nui!

Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.