New Way of Doing PSTEC Negative

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser New Way of Doing PSTEC Negative

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Peter Bunyan
    PSTEC User

Requin

I have just tried this myself. Inspired by your suggestion. Write out your negative then next line down the same sentence jumbled, then another line even more jumbled then again with mixed-up letters then lastly the letters randomized.

This way you can see your sentence, scan down and it becomes scrambled. This should make it easier to visualize the scrambling with eyes closed because it has just happened in front of you.

Peter

requin
      PSTEC User

Thanks Peter!! I didn't end up getting a chance to try it last night.  Do you think/feel that it seemed to work to help rid you of your negative belief?  I'm looking forward to giving it a try.  I like your idea of writing several jumbled lines, thanks for that. 

I hope Tim is ok w/ this way of doing it.  I love the idea of PSTec Negative but it's rather  hard to use (In my opinion). Others have commented too that it seems “hard”.  It's an awesome program that I know could be very powerful once one gets the hang of doing it right.

I'll post how I did, later.    :)

P.S. Just re-read the thread and saw Tim's explanation of visualizing vs imagining (d'oh).  Honestly, and I”m not stupid, I still have trouble 'getting it'.  Maybe for myself using PSNeg wouldn't feel or seem as helpful if I cannot actually visualize.  Maybe it IS helpful…but just doesn't *seem* it is?  I dunno but I'm gonna try my and Peter's idea and see how it goes.

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

requin

I'm still working on how best to use Negative for myself. This is how far I have got to date.
          http://pstecforum.com/pf/social-anxiety/work-anxiety-causes-shakes/

It is important to find a way of imagining destroying your Negative statement. Hence my interest in your problem with it and perhaps finding a solution. Your imagination is the common language between your conscious and subconscious. The logic of language being destroyed in a way that connects emotionally. Personally I do not have a problem with Tim's jumbling and “tearing it  up”. I did however add my own of image of wrapping my statement around some explosive and “blowing it up” as well. Imagining stamping on it, grinding it into bits, anything that works for you. You can really hate that negative statement.

Peter

requin
          PSTEC User

Thanks Peter.  I imagine it being flushed down a toilet, all the letters swirling into an incoherent mess as they go down.  ;)

So the emotion we should hang onto while doing it is hatred for the negative statement?  Aha!  I think i have been leaving that part out.  I don't recall Tim saying that. He just says imagine the letters jumbled and making no sense.  To add “I hate this, this is not true” feeling while doing it, I can see how that would help.

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

requin

That negative statement represents something you do not want in your life, you are destroying it's hold over you. So to me adding a bit of drama to the process should enhance its effectiveness. If you can add more senses to your visualization, example “hearing” the sound of the toilet being flushed, I believe this would also enhance the effectiveness.

Peter

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.