"Positive Enpowered" Hypnotic Audio Package

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Prosperity, Abundance and Money "Positive Enpowered" Hypnotic Audio Package

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maria Giantsios
    PSTEC User

What is the difference between the “positive enpowered” hypnotic package and
      the positive click tracks?  I just recently started using the free click tracks and
      I am trying to decide which “positive” track to purchase. :)

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

PSTEC Positive is what I consider a PSTEC Essential because it is an excellent tool in shifting beliefs and behaviors.  Also, it is one of Tim's tools (OK, I just had a flash of Tim Allen from Home Improvement and Tool Time… sorry about that)… anyway, this is one of Tim's Tools that can be used on almost anything related to beliefs or behaviors.  So, being that it is also a part of PSTEC Level 1, I would go for that package first.  Level 1 includes…

• EEF's (Enhanced Effectiveness) tracks… stronger Click Tracks
        • Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive
        • Level 1 Therapists Tutorial (also recommended when using PSTEC for Self Help)
        • [/list]That package is the greatest value, in my opinion because if you purchase the EEF's and PP separately it's almost the same price as PSTEC Level 1 that comes with the therapist tutorial.

Peak Performance is an “add-on” to PSTEC Positive and includes a tutorial and a hypnotic track you can use on a regular basis to “tune your mind” in empowered directions of thoughts and, therefore, actions AND, of course, experiences.

Aloha!

Jeff

Maria Giantsios
        PSTEC User

Thank you Jeff, that was very helpful! BTW, I haven't wathced any episodes of Home Improvement in years until today on TVLAND, how funny, Love the Law of
          Attraction.

:) :) :)  Maria

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.