problems coming back?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Truman
    PSTEC User

is it possible to problems tapped in the past to come back or its just another side of the same problem?

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Truman,

Thank you for your message.

Good question. In my experience, once all aspects of a problem have been FULLY resolved, it is extremely unlikely for it to come back. Even at that, for many people, this does not have to be a drawn-out process. Sometimes one or two plays of the CT will resolve the problem for good, and the associated beliefs and emotions will be neutralised.

We are dynamic beings and have the capacity to experience the full emotional gamut. We also do not know what the future holds and life can throw up an interesting array of “pattern interrupts” and I believe these are intended to help us learn and grow.

However, it largely depends on the problems that are being worked on and how we filter our experiences. If someone was working on an anxiety pattern, for instance, it is possible that they could experience anxiety in a future context. This would likely be a context that had not been considered previously – and would just be something else to clear as, when or if it comes up.

I would contend, however, that the actual problem does not come back – in that, the emotion would invariably not be experienced in the same way or in the same context. It is kind of like finding out that Santa Claus isn't real (allegedly!). Once you accept the new suggestions of change, they stick. Your mind model will then conceive of yourself in a different way.

Now, here's the tasty bit:

If you are worried that your problem will come back, imagine that it does and CT that worry away.

I hope this clarifies the matter for you, Truman. If not, please let me know.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

In addition to what Paul has suggested you can also clicktrack any frustration that it is coming back and frustration that the CT are not as effective as you want.

Additionally you can get angry at the feeling as often it is held up by unresolved anger associated with it https://www.pstecregister.com/blog/why-arent-the-tools-working-47

Truman
          PSTEC User

thanks guys.

paul is it necessary to check for future opposition against the resolutions of problems that had been tapped?

Paul McCabe
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Truman,

Thanks for your post.

To check I understand your question fully, do you mean whether it worth “future-pacing” the problem(s) to see whether they are gone?

If so, then absolutely. You will probably do this naturally anyway.

To illustrate this:

If someone was working on a phobia of rats, for instance, the fear would invariably lessen with every round of Click Tracks (if more than one round was even needed). They might then think of rats and feel fine. They could then imagine going outside and seeing a rat running in front of them. If that doesn't feel fine, then the person would just CT on THAT context.

If anything came up in the future, that could be clicktracked. With imagined outcomes, it stands to reason that we can only clear what we can imagined. Sometimes life will throw us scenarios we simply did not imagine. If you imagine something and it feels bad or you simply don't want to feel that way, I would suggest clearing this.

Anything imagined that feels bad, even if it's unlikely to happen, never could happen and ultimately never does happen…can always be cleared on the emotional level.

You are going for emotional neutrality with the Click Tracks, and you can “tip to the positive” with tracks like PSTEC Positive Extra Power (http://bit.ly/pstecposextrapower)

In the example cited above, if someone cleared an intense fear of rats, they might not suddenly like rats. They would not have to join the Rat Appreciation Society (unless that was a goal!) or want a rat as a pet, but they could feel good about themselves and about life even with rats being around.

I hope that example illuminates this for you.

Please let us know how you get on,

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.