Proper Mindset for PSTEC
- This topic is empty.
- February 6, 2012 at 6:19 am#21427bjdutchPSTEC User
I've been trying to use pstec to change some beliefs and behaviors, with no success whatsoever. I feel so lost, not knowing if I'm doing anything right, and I feel so disappointed with myself. Jeff keeps saying that we should EXPECT results and don't complicate things, even though attempting to change beliefs/behaviors has been a very complicated issue for me. I feel like my perception that it is difficult to change beliefs/behaviors with pstec is a limiting belief that it blocking my success. Is there way to click on my problem, so I can go forward with pstec with the mindset that changing beliefs/behaviors is quick and easy? Will being confident in this area make pstec THAT much easier to use?
Thanks for the input!February 6, 2012 at 9:41 am#22676Jeff HardingPSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator
Your intention and confidence is always a factor… not the only factor, but it is a factor.
Also, if the emotions are still quite high, don't worry so much about beliefs and behaviors… continue with the CT's on emotional memories and imagined future events.
With that said…
If you find yourself confused and truly feeling stuck, please find someone that can help guide you, at least for a bit, so you can gain some momentum until you can take over your change work yourself. It's not that PSTEC or this type of work is complicated, it's just that when we are in the midst of our problems, challenges, issues; well, it can be daunting and then we perceive it as being complicated or complex and we become stagnant.
What we need sometimes is a helping hand… someone to guide us along not only with the use of PSTEC and targeting it most effectively, but someone to remind us of a few things…
- To point out your progress along the way… to remind your of the major shifts as well as help notice the subtle ones as well.
- To remind you of your magnificence that is there, but covered up by your attachment, mostly subconsciously, to the past and the pain from the past.
- To help you stay our of your “head”… help you to not be intellectual about this and let you communicate with your subconscious by being aware when the clues arrive and then targeting them properly with PSTEC.
- And, to help sort out memories, imagined events, emotions and feelings.
[/list]So, peruse the PSTEC Registry and find someone you KNOW will be good to work with and remember, most use the phone or Skype so you don't have geography as an issue.
Remember, we are all in this together and many people have gone through what you are going through and can be of great help!
Investing what is necessary to free yourself of dis-empowering emotions, belief and behaviors is worth it… YOU are worth it!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.