PSTEC and Hayfever

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Somesh De Swardt
    PSTEC User

Hello Pstec'ers

Has anyone successfully used PSTEC to treat hayfever?

Thanks

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi somesshdeswardt

Not as far as I know, but wait and see if anyone else has. However I don't see why it should not be possible. If Tim can create a package to effectively prevent you from being affected by the Common Cold, then since both concern the immune system then why not? The Common Cold System works for me. I now only get one or less colds a year and then with less severe symptoms. But you could use the standard PSTEC packages for the same effect. Try googling psychoneuroimmunolgy!

Note well that you would have to start on this after the hayfever season has finished so that you are not being affected at the same time as trying to reduce the effects for the future.

You would start by using any of the Click Track packages to remove any negative feelings around suffering with hayfever using any recent attacks or particularly bad incidents. Once you have got somewhere with that then use any of the PSTEC Positive packages to create positive beliefs that hayfever will not affect you as much or so often. Then progress to hayfever only affects other people to I am hayfever free from now on. These are only general guidelines and you would have to fine tune them to suit your particular feelings and beliefs.

Should you start on this, please, please let us know what progress you are making.
        Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.