Pstec is working….its bring back a lot of issues id forgot all about.

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story Pstec is working….its bring back a lot of issues id forgot all about.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lester
    PSTEC User

Hello forum

ive been using pstec for about a month and a half now and ive been getting good results…but i never knew how much negative stuff was actually in my head : S

after searching long and hard for the original issues that caused all my issues, its seems ive found it but im finding it very hard to get rid of it.

when i was at collage & uni (20+ years ago) i spent a year taking illegal drugs and after watching a program/s about long time damage to the brain & reading news reports also (long time ago)…i believe now that thats the starting point for all my anxietys!

id somehow completely forgot about this iisues as it was so many years ago…but now pstec has brought it to my main attention.

ive been using the click tracks & eff on trying to get rid of the negative emotions regarding my supposed damaged brain from drug taking…but i can't seem to shake it!

this really wasn't a conscious problem for me when i started…but it clearly is subconscious one! and now its a big one! so i think ive now found the end level bad guy if you know what i mean…but finding it hard to kill it.

what kind of events, thoughts should i be having in my mind?? as with all the scientific proof that drugs do damage your brain, and me having all the negiative emotions that ppl get (anxity, depression, insomnia) im finding it really hard to pstec it.

thanks

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi lester
        Yes drugs damage the brain and alter how you think (brain = hardware, mind = software). But your brain/mind is hugely “plastic” that is it changes and grows all the time. Stroke victims can learn to walk again, talk again and recover a lot of what was lost. Even permanently damaged brain areas can be rerouted around with new connections. The problem with low self-esteem and negativity is that you see everything through negative tinted glasses. So you tend to fear and worry about all the bad things you see, which are all you see. What all the PSTEC work so far has been aimed at it is altering your mind set to that of wearing positive tinted glasses. This would help you see that the past is gone and now is is the time to be alive and well and enjoy it. As you have Click Tracked that drug taking time then if you have PSTEC Negative, then running that with a statement like ” those drugs I took have damaged my brain forever” might help. Followed with a positive like ” I have fully recovered from those drugs” migh also help. My question to you is, what was the reason for taking them, what feelings made you take the risk at that time? That is the cause of your issues could be not the drugs but previous emotions that led you to them, which are still there.
        Peter

lester
        PSTEC User

Hi Peter

thanks for the reply and the neg, pos statements ill be using them…im having trouble with the emotions though the 1st bit.

theres so many events that happened in that year regarding the drug taking im unsure what to concentrate on…i think never the end of the year i started to notice the anxiety & depression and now im sure it was the drug taking that caused it (not the breakup) it all happened so long ago at 1st i couldnt really remember that far back (im guessing thats the drug damaged on my memory too) but pstec has helped to bring a lot back to the front of my mind…ive wrote a lot down

as tim says, i need to be cutting of the truck of the tree and not the branchs so im defo sure ive found the truck now.

regarding what made me take the drugs…well i loved the uni life back then, the clubbing and the music so it all went hand in hand for me…i was big into the gym and running back then also… great sleeper, family & part time work life!  everything was perfect, so there was nothing negative in my life that made me turn to drugs….wise there was then i could really hit that!

i never had any anxiety, depression or insomnia before i took drugs (ecstasy) so im 100% sure it was them….and 20 years later im still the same (sleep wise, a lot worse)

if i sit down and get into my head before the click tracks start 'those drugs I took have damaged my brain forever'…isnt that more of a belief, then a thought or memory…as that belief just comes loads with so many events i can't seem to click track it away! (plus tim says belief's aren't for click tracks)

thanks

matt

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

lester

Since when you were doing the drug and clubbing thing you were just being young and having a good time there seems very little negative stuff to Click Track. However you were concerned about the possibility of long term brain damage from it. This suggests a fear that could be Click Tracked. My suggested statement was for use with PSTEC Negative. When used in sequence CT>Neg>Pos then CTing the Negative statement first, while it is a belief, it comes with negative emotions linked to it and these are softened up prior to running the Negative. It is best to create your own statements they are more likely to be effective as they are being created by your own negative feelings rather than my guess work.

All the memories that have been brought back by the CT work suggests that you are on the right track. CT the memories with the most powerful feelings first. Tim often says that when things like this seem the toughest is when you are closest to a break through. So just keep on Clicking! The issues have been there 20 years, so taking a little longer to clear them is not such a heavy price, is it?
            Regards
            Peter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.