PSTEC Positive – It’s Essential!

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Secrets PSTEC Positive – It’s Essential!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

I had been working regularly with the PSTEC Positive tracks for quite a while when Tim came out with PSTEC Positive Secrets(PP Secrets).

I was using many of the techniques he talks about in PP Secrets some discovered through my own personal experimentation, but not all of them, and I suddenly realized that had I only had PP Secrets years earlier, I would have saved soooooooooo much time!  I put it down after the first read and thought, “This is an Essential!!”

Now, of course you begin with the Free Basic PSTEC Package featuring the Click Tracks.  Once you experience positive results, then you can justify investing some money and even more time into the PSTEC Tools.

As you immerse yourself more into PSTEC, you want to start with PSTEC Level 1 and Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive (included with the Level 1 Package).

Once you find yourself using PSTEC Positive (PP) and ENJOY using it, then
      grab PP Secrets and elevate your beliefs and behaviors beyond what you ever dreamed of before!

Aloha!
      Jeff

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.