PSTEC Positive vs. PSTEC Positive Extra Power

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive PSTEC Positive vs. PSTEC Positive Extra Power

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeffolution
    PSTEC User

Good Day To All!

I find that PSTEC Positive Extra Power is way more effective than just the regular PSTEC Positive.  Although I remember Tim saying that one should not completely forget about PP in some PPXTRA tutorial somewhere.  Could someone enlighten me on the reason for this and also if there is a time where it's better to use PP over PPXTRA?

Thanx!!!

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Jeffolution

What I believe Tim means about not forgetting about PP is that it is absolutly NOT A GOOD THING to get used to listening to just one track. The tracks will work more effectively if you have to really focus on tapping in synch with the tones as well as your chosen statement, just letting Tim's voice “fill in” the background. If you use them a lot then your mind will try to remember the tapping patterns. Key words or sentences will trigger the remembered sequence and it will become easier for you. Do not let it happen! Use all the different tracks you have.

The above also applies to the Click Tracks.
        Also as well as applying the information in Positive Secrets to create effective statements remember to imagine your statement being true and feeling good about that. Feeling good and being happy or JEEP changes your statement from just being a string of words you would like to be true to a real thing. This because your your subconscious works with emotions and accepts the future as being real as long as you can imagine it.

As to which package for which purpose, since they are interchangeable use the one you have had most success with first.

Peter

Jeffolution
        PSTEC User

Awesome thanks!!!  That's kinda what I figured it to be.

Your reply gave me a new question.  Since it's better to be in a positive frame as I'm doing this, would it be more effective for me to run PP affirmations after I exersize?  And also, is it more effective if I'm feeling fantastic and peachy the day I'm doing the PP affirmations?

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Awesome thanks!!!  That's kinda what I figured it to be.

Your reply gave me a new question.  Since it's better to be in a positive frame as I'm doing this, would it be more effective for me to run PP affirmations after I exersize?  And also, is it more effective if I'm feeling fantastic and peachy the day I'm doing the PP affirmations?

Yes and yes.

One other tip. The more positives you do in a row the better the tracks will make you feel. So if you are going to add 5 new positives for example it has been effective for me to do each one one time, then each one a second. The reason being you will great by the time you get to the 3rd one and fantastic by the time you get to the 5th. So naturally you would then come back around to #1 again and WOW will it feel amazing OR you can go in reverse order doing #5 2x then 4,3,2,1 whatever you choose. If you have the accelerator tracks, those can be thrown in the mix too. Through the process you can also switch up and use your feet as well for a BIG difference in effectiveness.

Jeffolution
            PSTEC User

Yes and yes.

One other tip. The more positives you do in a row the better the tracks will make you feel. So if you are going to add 5 new positives for example it has been effective for me to do each one one time, then each one a second. The reason being you will great by the time you get to the 3rd one and fantastic by the time you get to the 5th. So naturally you would then come back around to #1 again and WOW will it feel amazing OR you can go in reverse order doing #5 2x then 4,3,2,1 whatever you choose. If you have the accelerator tracks, those can be thrown in the mix too. Through the process you can also switch up and use your feet as well for a BIG difference in effectiveness.

Wow Thank You!!!  Got my answer plus two more good pieces of advice.  You're name should be plus2g not just plus1g.

Rock On!!!

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

Hi Jeffolution

Get your head around this: Exercise is like physical affirmations without words. Rythmic movements like dance are soothing and relaxing, high intensity movements stimulating. By using Positives you are gaining self worth/esteem because you are taking back control, doing something. Exercise likewise. To get the best out of it you have to learn to love it. If you do not or feel it is like some form of punishment then you are in the wrong frame of mind and you should Click Track those memories that make you feel bad about it. Body and mind are the same thing, one hardware the other the software working as one system.

Personally I'm a runner, all being well doing a half marathon this weekend.
                Peter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.