Question about how to state dollar specific amounts correctly

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo Question about how to state dollar specific amounts correctly

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    shoutman
    PSTEC User

Hey guys,

I am wondering what the best way (if any) is to structure statements about specific money amounts in terms of what you visualize in your head and as you say the amount as the power word.

For example, $100,000 could be imaged in your head as the power word but when you actually say it you say “one hundred thousand dollars” so it's actually 4 words so it's a bit hard to emphasize the power word while seeing the single image of $100,000 in your head in big bold letters while saying one hundred thousand dollars.

So is the solution to just write out your statements and have each individual word be the power word, so in the above example it would take 4 repeats to have “one hundred thousand dollars” emphasized as the power word?

Also as a side question do you need to state profit? Will the subconscious know you mean profit or do you have to clearly state that you mean “one hundred thousand dollars profit” ?

Appreciate any assistance.
      Thanks

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Shoutman,

Thanks for your post.

There is no one best way here, per se, but find the way that works best for you.

“One hundred thousand dollars” is effectively one “thing”, so it does not have to be thought of as eating into the recommended word-limit. Personally, I would treat it as one word (in terms of the power word) but visualise it as $100,000. However, feel free to experiment.

On that note, pick a word-length and phrase that works well for you – memorable, impactful, meaningful etc.

Another way to phrase “one hundred thousand dollars” is “100k”

Again, another way is to not include specific amounts at all and layer in suggestions that create space for that or a greater amount to materialise.

The subconscious is very literal, for sure, so whether you feel the need to state “profit” will depend on the context of the suggestion and whatever else you have layered in.

Crucially, if you have any doubts about your goal coming to fruition, I recommend utilizing the other tracks – tackling any beliefs and emotions that might to be in the way.

Hope that helps.

Please let us know how you get on.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.