Questions we ask ourselves

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters Questions we ask ourselves

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Wynn
    PSTEC User

Hello guys.

As the title suggests. What do we do with questions we ask ourselves? There can sometimes be a stronger weight behind questions. Like for instance the question “What am i doing with my life?”

Its not a statement is it. So you can't past tense it and run the belief blaster on it.

My instinct tells me to run click tracks around that question. The uncertainty, the confusion maybe. However, how would we address that in terms of a belief?

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Belief blast “life has no meaning” and “life has no purpose” also I have no meaning. I have no purpose.

Daniel Wynn
        PSTEC User

Thanks brian.

Can you tell me how you came to those beliefs? I have quite a lot of these popping up that i would like to address. Cheers

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Thanks brian.

Can you tell me how you came to those beliefs? I have quite a lot of these popping up that i would like to address. Cheers

I “read between the lines” in what you stated in your previous post. Those beliefs are quite common.

You also mentioned the word “uncertain” which would reflect you likely have a fear of the future and the unknown. Again, these two fears are common and normal to have. Easily sorted out with the tools.

Daniel Wynn
            PSTEC User

Okay. Thanks for your help brian ?

xman9999
              PSTEC User

Hi Brian – glad I found this on the forum thanks a lot.
                I also struggle with fear of unknown and will try these BB tonight. Most times I'm not sure what I should do path A or B.

Can you give some PQT examples too please?

Thanks

xman9999
                PSTEC User

Other things that are going through my head in this topic are:

1. I dont know what i want
                  2. Should I do this or should I do that
                  3. Some days I want A some days I want B

I just dont know, what i want.

Brain can you suggest who to use the tools to help with these feelings? Thanks a lot.

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

Try clicktracking any feelings of uncertainty, as extreme as you can imagine and feel. Also feelings of self doubt.

Try blasting the belief “Life should be certain” and “I don't know what to do” “I am unable to decide” in past tense of course.

xman9999
                    PSTEC User

Thanks Brian, will try it and report back.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.