Regarding Installation Timeline Of Positive Belief Statements

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Regarding Installation Timeline Of Positive Belief Statements

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rob54
    PSTEC User

Hello All,

Question:

Assuming all self sabotaging and ill fitting subconscious beliefs and agreements have successfully been addressed with PSTEC regarding one area of concern and now one wants to install supportive and empowering positive beliefs in their place, is there a general time line before these beliefs can be expected to be fully integrated into one's subconscious as operational?

As always, thank you so much.

Robert

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Rob
        Wish I could say “Yep, it'll be done in a week” but these things are totally individual. It depends on how accurate your positive statement/s is/are, how you feel about it/them and how deep rooted the negative belief/s is/are that you are trying to overturn. Using well crafted statements that you believe are possible and you are committed to, will shorten the time. You are trying to outweigh the negatives with positives, unless you know the relative weights you do not know how many positives are needed to make the scales tip the right direction. If you keep on adding positives you will eventually get there.
        Peter

rob54
        PSTEC User

Peter,
          Thanks for your frank and helful reply.
          Now I have a better idea of what I may be involved with time wise.
          Rob

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.