Self worth attached to money?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters Self worth attached to money?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hugo Frutos
    PSTEC User

Hello, my question is about how would I need to go about this feeling/belief that I'm not worth it.

First, how would i need to word it? I haven't been worth it or I've been worthless?

Second, is that a belief or is it just an emotion?

Third, whom do I need to be worth to? myself?

Wouldn't it be that I just need external validation? or does the fact that i need external validation means that i don't love/respect myself enough?

For example:
      When I'm around people that I perceive that have equal or less money than me, I feel superior. Not in a bad way where I belittle them (at least not consciously), but I feel secure that I know more than them (doesn't have to be the case 100% of the times, although, it is more likely in my country) and that I have more money so I have confidence and our interactions are usually with me in control if I want to or and I feel competent/secure/not inferior/not ashamed/not shy

When I'm around people that come from rich families or are rich, I automatically see them as superior even though logically I know they are not. I become anxious, my voice breaks if I have to talk to them and I doubt myself. I become shy and I feel literally inferior.
      Same feeling happens when i go to a Fancy place (restaurant, car concessionaire, hotel, house) It is and feels as if I don't belong, I am inferior and I don't exist.

I would like to read your comments. Thanks in advance.

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Hello, my question is about how would I need to go about this feeling/belief that I'm not worth it.

First, how would i need to word it? I haven't been worth it or I've been worthless?

Second, is that a belief or is it just an emotion?

Third, whom do I need to be worth to? myself?

Wouldn't it be that I just need external validation? or does the fact that i need external validation means that i don't love/respect myself enough?

For example:
        When I'm around people that I perceive that have equal or less money than me, I feel superior. Not in a bad way where I belittle them (at least not consciously), but I feel secure that I know more than them (doesn't have to be the case 100% of the times, although, it is more likely in my country) and that I have more money so I have confidence and our interactions are usually with me in control if I want to or and I feel competent/secure/not inferior/not ashamed/not shy

When I'm around people that come from rich families or are rich, I automatically see them as superior even though logically I know they are not. I become anxious, my voice breaks if I have to talk to them and I doubt myself. I become shy and I feel literally inferior.
        Same feeling happens when i go to a Fancy place (restaurant, car concessionaire, hotel, house) It is and feels as if I don't belong, I am inferior and I don't exist.

I would like to read your comments. Thanks in advance.

These are general not good enough beliefs.

I have to talk to them and I doubt myself. I become shy and I feel literally inferior.

Start here:

I'm not good enough
        I doubt myself
        I am shy
        I am inferior
        I don't belong
        I am nobody
        Nobody respects me
        I don't exist

Also look into “I'm not worthy” and “I don't deserve” beliefs

You can use Clicktracks to work on the emotions and/or you could use belief blasters to just blast the beliefs which would make a difference if you took just those out using the 18 minute track. I bet if you took another few minutes to think about how you feel you could come up with a few more.

shabier hassan
        PSTEC User

You can use Clicktracks to work on the emotions and/or you could use belief blasters to just blast the beliefs which would make a difference if you took just those out using the 18 minute track. I bet if you took another few minutes to think about how you feel you could come up with a few more.

Hey Brian,
                          your posts have helped me a lot in using PSTEC.I have noticed that you stress on using the 18-minute Belief Blaster.Is it more effective than the rest three?

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

The 10 and 12 minutes versions are very powerful though the 18 minute has some additional and interesting suggestions in it.

Hugo Frutos
            PSTEC User

Thank you, Brian. I'll try those

I also have the pstec positive extras, would you give me suggestions in order to use them after I'm done with the emotional part and the beliefs?

Thanks again. I really appreciate your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.