Stuck client

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Don French
    PSTEC User

I have recently introduced PSTEC to my team at work. My boss was impressed and tried it with a client who had been stuck for a long time.
      The instructions were followed but there appeared to be no change in the clients' reaction to the issue in question.
      The client is insisting that they are focussing on their problem and associated feelings only.

What could the problem be?

Going by the successes that I have had with PSTEC I would have expected some shift, even if it was only from 10 down to 9.

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hey Don,

Difficult to tell from what the client says, “…focusing on their problem…”

What is that problem and how are they focusing on it?

Let me give you an example…

Let's say the person's problem is stated as “I am unsuccessful in business and I feel depressed about it.”  There are challenges with this statement of the problem, the biggest being that “I am unsuccessful in business” is a conclusion… a belief … and is not an emotional issue per se and the Click Tracks are used for emotional issues.

So, to address this problem, we would have to help the client sort out the beliefs and emotional experiences… here are some suggestions to approach this:

• Take the depressed feeling and discover memories that remind them of that feeling… use the Click Tracks (CT) on each memory that comes up along with the feeling of being depressed.
        • Consider when that occurred… when did the business fail… when did the client determine it was a failure and look at that specific incident and the most intense part along with the feeling to the CT.
        • Once the emotions are quite low or neutral, then consider addressing the beliefs with PSTEC Positive by crafting Positive Statements that express what the client desires or that is in the opposite direction of “being unsuccessful in business.”
        • [/list]Again, difficult to assess with the info you gave us here, but hopefully this helps you get on the right track.
          Aloha!
          Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.