Success with women

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    atomic310
    PSTEC User

Hello, I was wondering where I should start in terms of learning how to talk to women. As of now, I struggle with even holding conversations with people in general, hence why I can't even make any friends. I am a complete beginner with PSTEC, and I would just like someone to point me in the right direction in terms of starting to get better at talking to women. I am aware of the free audios, but after I am finished with them, where should I go in order to advance my conversational skills with speaking to women.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi atomic310,

Thank you for posting. I am sorry for the very late reply.

If you want to learn how to talk to women, there are tons of courses, gurus and books which claim to have “the secret”, “the answer” and “the code.” This is not to dismiss anything. There are “how-tos” on pretty much everything these days and you will find that on YouTube and the like too.

However, I suspect this is not really what you are looking for. What I suspect you are looking for is a way to feel comfortable in and about yourself, so that you can talk to anyone without faking it or trying to memorise a script.

So that we can help you with suggestions more tailored to your requirements, please answer the following:

– Which PSTEC tracks do you currently own and what have you worked on thus far?

– What specifically are you wishing to achieve?

– What are you experiencing that you would prefer not to experience?

– What do you believe gets in the way of you making friends?

– What do you believe gets in the way of you speaking with women?

This is just, so we can offer some guidance.

There are lots of threads here too, where you can see how various people resolved their issues using the PSTEC tools.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

atomic310
        PSTEC User

Hello, thanks for replying to my message. You’re right about the products because in the past I have had four personal dating coaches, and I tried quite a few programs as well. I have also approached many women in the past, but I never managed to even get past small talk (30 sec – 1 minute conversations).
          – Right now, I am using PSTEC negative to clear out my old beliefs so that I will get less resistance. Also, after looking through the forums, I recently decided to get Quantum Turbo a couple days ago to begin installing new beliefs.
          – I am in a very tricky situation because even though I want to improve my conversations, my behaviors are just so passive and avoidant. I am what you would call a “mute”. For example, whenever I am in a group of people, I am always the only one who can’t even utter a single word, and it feels so weird and humiliating being excluded in front of others. My goal is just to change my everyday behaviors so that I can vibe and blend in with people. It’s like whenever I finally do manage to talk, I am the one who’s trying to initiate a conversation, and then it just ends in small talk due to a lack of real rapport.
          – I don’t really feel a sensation of nervous while talking to a woman. However, I am incredibly avoidant, and even though I feel like I wouldn’t be too nervous talking to her, there’s still this lack of action whether it is about avoiding an interaction or during an interaction where I just don’t know what to talk about. I know I want this more than anything else, but this passive behavior is something I need to get rid of.
          – It’s very unknown to me how you make friends. I’ve never really experienced this rapport state in years. The way other people converse seems extremely advanced to me.
          – I exhibit the least attractive behaviors in a male by not being able to make any friends or talk to people in general. My intention isn’t to “put on a show” whenever I am speaking to a woman, I want her to be invested in the conversation as well.
          Anyways, please let me know if you have any suggestions. I will be sure to keep you updated.

Truman
          PSTEC User

Try to ask yourself these 2 questions until you reveal all your negative beliefs about it.

Then apply CT2015 and Belief blasters on them

1. What beliefs must a person have who experiences or lives with an unpleasant reality or who lives through an unpleasant experience?

2. What is necessary for a person to succeed in a field or activity in which s/he is unsuccessful?

Paul McCabe
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi atomic310,

Thanks for your reply.

I appreciate Truman's reply too, so please look at that. There are beliefs that lead to your experiences.

It seems you are coming from a place that there is something wrong with you or that you are lacking.

So, what is it you believe about yourself, other people and the world to feel you can't speak freely?

Why is it you feel you need to follow someone else'e model of how you need to be?

Really check in with that.

I suspect there might be feelings/beliefs that you are alone, odd, deficient, not enough and that people aren't interested in you or what you have to say.

All these beliefs, although not consciously created, do tend to reinforce one another and cluster together. They create experience, as well as coming from experiences.

Beliefs like:

“I'm not good enough”
              “I'm not interesting”
              “I'm not important”
              “I'm not attractive”
              “I'm not worthy”
              “I have nothing to offer”
              “There's something wrong with me”
              “People aren't interested in what I have to say”

We have lots of beliefs, so just take out the ones that no longer serve you.

If you take these out, piece by piece, it will transform your experience of yourself and life.

Hope this helps.

Please keep us updated.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.