The pause between CT while clearing an issue…

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics The pause between CT while clearing an issue…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tombobic
    PSTEC User

Hi guys,

A CT procedure question:

When I'm clearing an issue (with a FREE CT) and upon finalizing CT session the issue is 4-5 on a scale  – can I continue to work on the same issue the next day or I must deal with it immediately (until is 0-2)?

In other words, what maximum “break” is allowed between CTs when working on specific issue – that will not actually “annul” the current progress?

I'm asking this because I work with my issues during evenings – and I get tired/sleepy after 2 CT rounds in a row….

Thank you very much for any feedback!

BR,

Tom

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Tombobic,

There's no “hard and fast” rule on this but, on one of the tutorials, Tim recommended not exhausting yourself.

CT as much as you comfortably can, but probably best not to get too hung up on getting down to a SUD of 0 on the same day. It can happen, of course, but you'd be fine to come back to it the next day…or when you're comfortable enough to resume. Getting down to a 2 would be an incredible reduction.

I'd suggest the three key aspects of getting PSTEC to work reliably are: consistency (use it every day, if possible), variety (vary the tracks so you don't become overly familiar with each one) and concentration (be able to concentrate, as best you can, and as though you're listening to the track for the very first time…each time)

I hope this helps.

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Hi Tombobic & Paul

Thanks Paul, spot on!

Further to Paul's post. Trying to rush to get yourself “fixed” with any sense of desperation is counterproductive. If there is, Click Track it! Experiment and play with it. Allow the process to take as long as it takes.

Peter

tombobic
          PSTEC User

Paul and Peter,

thank you very much for your advices!

Best!

Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.