The sentence

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    PSTEC User

Instead of tearing up the paper can I think of burning the paper? I was able to visualize that better then just tearing it up seeing it going up in flames seemed better to me.
      What do you think?
      Thanks
      Lisa

Lisa
      PSTEC User

Ado I did this session while at work (which I don't recommend) and I feel as if my brain has completely went blank like I deleted files that needed to be printed. After or doing these sessions should I be reprogramming my brain or something, like with positive affirmations or something or is that necessary? I guess I just need to do the sessions when I have nothing going on around me or I don't need to use my mind per say lol. I am a blonde so you should hear the jokes going around the office now. I feel like a total space cadet!

RebeccaJ
        PSTEC User

I'm right with you being blonde, Lisa ;) but I felt a little disoriented, sort of “weird”after I finished it, but I had a hard time coming up with my old belief, so I really felt it worked but I followed mine up with the Positive like Tim suggested in the instructions.

Lisa
          PSTEC User

Thank you for reminding of the positive audio. I will use that for sure. I had completely forgotten about it  :D told you my mind wasn't working ha ha.
            Thank you again for your help. Do you know if it is a requirement to use headphones while listening to the audios?
            Lisa

Jeff Harding
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
              Hey, I'm not blonde, but losing it instead… do I qualify for the club?!!

Tear or Burn?
              Lisa, tearing up is ideal because you don't just visualize tearing it up, you actually tear it up… rip it until it's incomprehensible.  Burning would not be as convenient and I don't want to hear about Lisa's house going up in flames while doing PSTEC.  :)

PSTEC Positive Follow Up to PSTEC Negative
              Lisa, you don't necessarily have to use PSTEC Positive (PP) after using PSTEC Negative (PN), but it's ideal in terms of “tipping that scale” to the side of “I Can” and unlimited possibility thinking.  When I work with individuals, I use PP just about every time after PN.

So, like Leslie said (great suggestion Leslie… right on!!), following up is ideal.

Scrambled
              As for disorientation, it can be a bit scrambled because there is a “foundational” piece of the old mind model now taken out.  So, the subconscious must re-calibrate the mind model… your perceptions.  But, if you sit quietly (so, yes, probably not a good idea in the middle of work  ;) ) with the new found feelings about the old thought/belief… see how you feel.  Most times, feel the new found peace about the issue.  Revel in it because that transcendence … at that moment of contrast from the old to the new … you will not experience that again on that issue as you move forward into the new mind model of more and more unlimited possibilities.

Headphones
              Headphones are recommended these days because most people use a phone, mp3 player, laptop or tablet and for the most part those devices have built-in, sub-standard speakers; so headphones will be ideal.

If you have a computer hooked up to external, upgraded speakers, then those work well. But, if you are not sure if the speakers are good enough, again, use headphones.

Malama Pono to all the blondes out there… and everyone else, of course!
              Jeff

Lisa
              PSTEC User

You are more than welcome to join our club even though your not blonde.
                Thank you for all your helpful info. I read the instructions (I guess I should have done that first) so that did help. I understand now about the tearing instead of burning and no I don't want to burn anything down especially while in that state cause I sure could see it happening.
                I take it you live in Hawaii I lived there for 3 years on Oahu I miss it so much my body craves the land and the water. I wish I would have never left.
                Mahalo for all your help and I am going to post my results on the link you gave me in the other message. Anything to help others and I have never found anything that works this quick. Even when I first was crying and looking through some audios something told me to click the PSTEC audio even though had never listened to it before. I didn't click on the instructions first because I'm a (I need relief now I'll do instructions later kinda person) the first click beats I heard automatically changed my state. I stopped the audio then and said maybe I should listen to the instructions first but my state had already changed from just 30 seconds of hearing the clicks with out even doing the tapping.  I had stopped crying then went on to continue to listen and all I could do was laugh when asked to remember my state. I was like what in the world is going on but I didn't care all I knew was it worked and instead of crying I was now laughing. This happened after listening to the instructions and adding the tapping.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.