Unconditional love of self

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

I was browsing the internet tonight and stumbled across this quote:

“A woman who loves herself unconditionally is not only confident and accepting of herself, but is also more likely to accept others.” ~
      Suzanne Kovi.

It negatively resonates with me — of course it does! When I first read it, I got a zing in my chest. After pondering it for some time, I am no longer getting a charge out of it. But I fully recognize that on some level, I do not love myself unconditionally. Bummer, that!

So now to run a Click Track on it, but which one, and how do I set it up?

Am I ever going to get to run a Positive Click Track??!! I like the Positive. It feels good. But I know I need to clear the negative first.

Dixie

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Dixie,

Ah, here's your chance to run the PSTEC Positive (PP)… at least you can approach things from this angle.

I know, I know; we say clear the emotions first with the Click Tracks (CT), EEF's or Accelerator Tapping Track (ATT) first, then bring in the PP. But, there is another use of PP and this might just be the place.

You see, funny thing, when you make rules or even just guidelines in life and think, 'Hey, got it figured out'… something comes along to “break” the rule. This is one of those.

We can use the PP to help expose the issues… the memories and the feelings.

So, when you use PP in this way, one of two things happens:
        1. It “lands” well in your subconscious (sub) and you find it growing in Truth for you.
        2. The junk in the way of it becomes exposed because you are drilling this deep into the sub with PP and if it is contrary to your Mind Model, the sub will present to your conscious mind the junk that is in the way.

So, put together a positive statement following the instructions from Tim and give the PP a whirl to see what happens.

If junk does come up, assess the memories/imagined events and the emotions/feelings and then use the CT, EEF or ATT.

Oh, if you want to turbo charge the PP, use the ATT with that as well…. be sure to follow a session with the Accelerator Relaxation Track.

Aloha!

Jeff

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC User

Thanks, Jeff! FINALLY! I get to use PSTECH Positive!!! I am so happy! What is the ATT track? I must not have that one..

God's peace, Dixie

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Dixie,

Ah, remember though… using PSTEC Positive may bring up more “goodies” and it will be time to pull out CT, EEF or ATT again. :- ) But, that's a good thing because when it comes up and you “click it,” then it's one more step toward freedom.

ATT… Accelerator Tapping Track from the PSTEC Accelerator Audio Package. There are a couple tracks that are used like the Basic Click Track. Then, there are also a couple relaxation audios with that package. The tracks in this package are all about speeding up your work… sweet, huh?

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.