Using PSTEC for deteriorating eyesight

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Using PSTEC for deteriorating eyesight

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Delfino De Abreu
    PSTEC User

Hi there, l am fairly new to Pstec and would appreciate any suggestions regarding improvement of eyesight.

Not sure how to work on the emotion to improve it so its difficult for me to CT it.

Is it possible to use BB on it as a direct sentence, say for example taking a sentence like 'My eyesight is deteriorating rapidly' and put it in past negative and BB it followed by a session of QPT?

If so what sentences do you recommend l use.

I am open to any suggestions – even if it means using one of the other Pstec products for more efficiency.

Many thanks

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Delfino,

Thanks very much for posting and apologies for the late reply.

As is often the case with PSTEC, there are various ways to approach this.

Do you have any feelings (e.g. fear, sadness) about your deteriorating eyesight?

If you do, you may wish to imagine the worst aspects of your eyesight deteriorating and CT those..For example, “fear around never being able to see again.”

For the BBs, you might benefit from going more core. Some people who receive an undesirable prognosis may hold beliefs like:

“I am defective”
        “I am broken”
        “Life is unfair”
        “I am falling apart”
        “I am not OK”
        “There is something wrong with me”

You may wish to say those out loud, check if they feel true and, if so, put them into the past tense and blast them.

I'd also recomment a Quantum Turbo suggestion along the lines of:

“I am calm and relaxed about the future starting now”

Please let us know how you get on with those, Delfino.

Best Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Delfino De Abreu
        PSTEC User

Thanks so much Paul.

I have tried exactly what you've recommended in that order and was shocked to discover that l had core beliefs that were actually causing how l felt about my eyesight.

I must be honest l haven't yet experienced a miraculous improvement in my eyesight but my anxiety around it has vanished.

I'm going to keep 'digging' and see what comes up for me to blast. Who knows, it might even eventually manifest physical changes in my eyesight.

Thanks once again!!!

Paul McCabe
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Delfino,

That's an absolute pleasure.

I am glad you nailed the anxiety around your eyesight. This is a brilliant starting point.

I suspect that, if you keep digging, you will get some great results.

There are some excellent PSTEC tutorials about physical pain and physical issues:

http://bit.ly/pstecphysical (FREE)

http://bit.ly/pstecphysicalissues (Paid)

Please keep us updated, Delfino.

Best Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.