What and how often should you use the tracks.

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start What and how often should you use the tracks.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    christine tasker
    PSTEC User

I am not sure how often I should use the tracks ,at the moment I will run one of the basic tracks followed by a weight loss track and end with a positive track everyday,is this how they are meant to be used?,should one do the pstec everyday or only when you feel you need to clear something,I have must of the tracks except the accelerators,
      Any feed back I would be grateful.
      Could anyone give me an example of how they use the tracks and how often. 

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Dyfed
        Unfortunately there is no clear cut answer to your question. There is no right or wrong only what works for you. To get a better idea of how to advise you to use the various PSTEC Tools I would need to know more about your problems and goals. Everyone is different and the tools can be used in different ways for different problems. Genrally speaking for most problems we advise using the Basic Click Tracks or the Enhanced Click Tracks first until there is some significant shift in the 1-10 scale ratings. For more stubborn or vague problems the Accelerators can help. Then the Positives come in to clear away the rubble after you have broken through the wall. However they are versatile tools and can be used in diverse ways quite often one re-enforcing another.
        What success have you had so far?

oz
        PSTEC User

PStec is designed to instill positive change. So use it as much as possible. I've been using it since January. Over the last 6 months I average around 8 click track run throughs a day. My record is 22 run throughs in one day which took around 4.5 hours. Everytime I use a click track it has had an effect. In fact they work better now than ever.

However it is a marathon and not a sprint. There's no point you doing 10 or 20 run throughs in one day, burning yourself out and then not doing anything for 2 weeks. Better to do 4 a day every day for 2 weeks.

Of course this is my experience, it's up to you to find your own limits. One click track session I would say is 4 or 5 run throughs. Try to do that as a minimum, and try to do it everyday. Test it to see how much you can do. Just like learning to run a marathon, you gently push yourself further. If you feel you need a rest day or 2 that's fine as well. Ending with a positive track is a good thing to do. I can't comment on the weight loss track(I'm a person that needs to gain weight ;))

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.