What process should I be following?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 post (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Mag,

I'm not sure where you are going with the desire to be “perfect”, so that is a bit difficult to comment on directly.  Suffice it to say, you can experiment with anything, it's up to you, of course, it's just that those statements that you stating could pose some issues as I have mentioned.

As far as negative experiences, I am NOT saying to focus on them.  What is effective is IDENTIFYING them and then targeting them with the Click Tracks when the emotions are non-JEEP.

True, when you are in the middle of an emotional experience, it's difficult to shift to a more empowering state of BEing.  Ah, but not impossible, in fact, far from impossible.  It takes some practice, true, but many people do it on a regular basis.

So, what matters is that you IDENTIFY these experiences after the fact, jot them down, run the Click Track on them.  Then, also let the sub present other memories and emotions that it chooses and, again, if there are memories with non-JEEP, clear them up.

Yes… “I was out on the weekend and I was able to approach but still had an issue around physical contact ie. flirting with a girl.” … take that memory and focus on the most intense part; how do you feel?  Take that feeling and recall similar feelings in your life… jot those down as well until you have no more recall.  Now, begin work on that list with the Click Tracks… clear them up.

I like to begin with the earlier ones because, quite often, they are the most intense and definitely part of the cause and I like to get things cleared up asap… no need to play around, yeah?  ;)

Remember your ABC's… Always Be Clearing!

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 11 post (of 11 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.