Will it help on an ongoing problem.

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story Will it help on an ongoing problem.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    charlene
    PSTEC User

Hi Everyone: I am new here and just started 3 days ago on the click track.
      I am using it on Fear of Poverty which has been a long standing problem and still an ongoing problem.  Wondering will this work since the problem is ongoing.  I have read the reviews and have a lot of faith in this program.
      I am not sure if it is a poverty problem or a long standing blocked negative problem.
      Every time  I could see myself get ahead, something real bad pops up and I am pushed once more to the last step of the ladder.
      This year has been unbelievable with bad things happening I just cannot seem to move forward.  Hope someone can help enlighten me on this situation.
      Question: Should I use the click track on blocked negative feelings or fear of poverty?
      Sincerely.
      Charlene

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha charlene…

Ah, Fear of Poverty … seems simple, but can be a bit more complicated because it's not always poverty we fear, but what poverty says about us, what being wealthy and abundant mean in terms of our perception of sacrifice and the “stream” of poverty consciousness is something so familiar that we do not recognize the causes; meaning: the emotions, beliefs and behaviors that support the creation and maintenance of it.

My best “panacea” of tools and tutorials on this subject would be Think and Grow Rich with PSTEC because, as I have alluded to, this issue of Abundance can be a bit complex and long standing.  But, being that it's long standing, that is not the issue per se except the more aware and willing you are to look at “anything” within your mind model of emotions, beliefs and behaviors; the quicker and more easily you will move through this and find yourself on the other side.  :D

Keep in mind that Abundance vs. Poverty within your mind is like a scale where the Poverty side is leaning more heavily than the Abundance side.  So, it's a matter of removing or “lightening” emotional issues, beliefs and behaviors from the Poverty side and placing more weight upon emotionally positive feelings, empowering beliefs and positive behaviors to help push down the Abundance side giving it more credence … more importance.

Emotions
        So, begin with emotional clearing of memories especially when it comes to financial disappointments and performance failures to the point where you can automatically look at those, shrug your shoulders and say, honestly, 'Just experiences… just results.'

For example… from your post:
        “Every time  I could see myself get ahead, something real bad pops up”

* Look at those past ones and use the CT's to clear the emotions attached to each one if you have to.
        * Also, work with imagined events… imagine getting ahead, see how that feels… maybe some fear?  CT it!

It's akin to what we used to say in sales, “Some will, some won't, so what… NEXT!!!”  ;D

Beliefs and Behaviors
        Beliefs, in my experience and others I have worked with, are ESSENTIAL to address and where most people fall short in terms of their “change work.”

For example, from your post:

“Every time  I could see myself get ahead, something real bad pops up”

There is a belief that your mind will attempt to protect you from… after all, why bother even trying if you believe something real bad pops up?  So, you have to fight to take action.

You know, the “bad” things… they are part of the way, charlene … they are The Way.  It's just that you… and many, many others … define them as bad and barriers.  But, they are just results that show you how something it moving… or not.  Nothing more, nothing less.

So, with that belief in the subconscious, it's becomes very, very difficult or impossible to move successfully… at least permanently.

PSTEC Positive to the rescue to shift that belief to one that is empowering… to a belief… or beliefs … that move you forward.  But, you cannot just make these belief changes consciously.  You must make Abundance Consciousness a harmonious part of your Whole Mind… which, in Truth, makes it Whole!

I hope that answers your question well enough.

Assess what comes up emotionally and begin there.  Along the way notice the thoughts and beliefs that come up so that you can craft PSTEC Positive Statements and use the PP tracks to shift beliefs as well!

Malama Pono!
        Jeff

charlene
        PSTEC User

My sincere thanks to you Mr. Jeff for your outstanding explanation.
          I know now, we must  make  change in the subconscious mind for change to become reality.  I think caring for two very beloved family members with prolonged illness and
          passing really trapped me into this blocked negative emotional state.

I will follow your recommendations and with faith in PSTEC I shall become free of the blocked negative emotions.

I have been using the CT now for about 4-5 days and around day 3-4 I noticed something was happening, first anger and irritability, then I felt lighter and the long standing pressure in my chest was gone.
          I must admit I am not  down in the rating to zero, but it went down between 7-8.

That is a miracle for me and I will work on the CT's till it reaches  zero.
          Again, I thank you for you recommendations and explanation it greatly
          has reinforced my thinking.

If you are in Hawaii tonight, be safe in the storm.
          Sincerely,
          Charlene

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Charlene… ah, you're always welcome!

Quite often, I have encountered people I work with that, for example, rate an emotion at a level of 8, then CT it, then either say it has not moved or it even went up to a 9 or 10!

Now, two common possibilities…

First, could be they just need to focus more and run the CT again… maybe a couple or few more times… that is a simple solution.

Secondly though, it could be that the original emotion of, say, fear went to 0-1 and now the “seemingly” same emotion is not a 9 or 10 in our example, but it's actually a different emotion, such as anger or sadness or something else.

So, be sure to sit with it a bit and see if it's a different emotion and, if so, CT that as well until it's down to 0-1 as well.  And, as you can see, it still involves CT'ing it again, just with a little different focus.  Probably the same memory/imagined event but TRYING HARD to feel a different feeling.

Ah, one more common occurrence…

When you are working with something that's a 10 or really high and you finish a round of CT; assess the shifted feeling numerically… don't be fluffy and say, 'It's better' or 'It's good.'  That may be so when an emotion comes down from 9-10 into the realm of 5-8, then it feels better, but don't stop there… continue on and be done with it.  Many times, it only takes one more CT run; but even if it takes a couple/few more; it's worth the time.

Keep up the good work… er … play!  ;)

Mahalo for your kind wishes on the upcoming storms… all is well!

Aloha nui!
            Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.