Wording of Belief Blaster

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters Wording of Belief Blaster

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Magsoltech
    PSTEC User

Ive recently uncovered a core belief – or at least what appears to be a core belief – from childhood after using the click tracks. I want to use belief blasters and maybe even PQT to eliminate this belief but not sure of the wording as it is quite general. Basically as a child I developed OCD, over the years I haven’t noticed it as much but since click tracking I can see it clearly, basically if I see or hear anything related to any fears I have I “believe” somewhere deep in my subconscious that it will happen to me. When I was very young I now remember it starting with dirt and if I saw something dirty I felt ‘contaminated’, that passed by the time I was a teenager but now it seems it was underlying somewhere and has become more generalised. So as an example, one of my fears is going crazy, if I hear or read about someone losing their mind, my mind will jump and make me think it could happen to me as if I’m ‘contaminated’.

I cannot for the life of me think how to word the belief blaster to nail this problem. Any suggestions?

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Magsoltech,

Thanks for posting.

From reading your post, it seems like you may hold some beliefs like:

– “Something bad is going to happen”
        – “I am responsible for everything that happens”

The latter belief would like create a sense of over-responsibility and self-blame.

We are all open to suggestion. The tendency to believe anything bad about yourself might lead to search for “evidence” and to self-diagnose.

There can be a superstitious element to certain beliefs. For example:

“If I have a bad thought, something bad will happen”

or more damning like

“If I think something bad, it means I am bad”

Also check in to see if the following beliefs resonate:

“I am contaminated”
        “I am impure”
        “I am messed up”
        “I am going crazy”
        “I am cursed”
        “Everything bad about me must be true”
        “There is something deeply wrong about me”

For any that resonate, put them into the past tense and blast them.

If none of those resonate, you can still CT the fear you are going crazy or that something bad is going to happen.

I hope that helps.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Magsoltech
        PSTEC User

Thank you Paul, that does resonate especially the superstition part as my Mum is hyper superstitious and so was my grandmother.

Could I use: “When I had a bad thought, something bad would happen” or even “When I thought something bad it meant I was bad”

Paul McCabe

Hi Magsoltech,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, you could blast both of those.beliefs, as I am sure they would have created certain experiences for you.

For the first belief you cited, there might be something more causal like:

“I am bad”

Or

“Negative thoughts were dangerous/bad” (as not all thoughts deemed to be negative are inherently bad or dangerous)

Or

“I had to resist bad thoughts”

I have found that supersitious beliefs tend to get passed down from other generations, or just permeate cultures in subtle ways. They can sometimes take the form of rules (e.g. Sod's Law, Murphys Law or even the Law of Attraction).

Hope that is helpful.

Paul

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

Further to Paul's recommendations –

You can blast the belief “I will go crazy” in past tense “I would have gone crazy”

Also look into

I will lose my mind
              I'm not normal
              There is something wrong with me
              I can't control my thoughts/mind
              My mind is out of control

You can back it up with PQT:

Thinking I was contaminated made no sense because I'm clean
              I will be completely safe with everything from now on
              There is absolutely nothing wrong with me because I'm completely normal
              I will not lose my mind now because I'm completely sensible
              I will not go crazy now because I'm completely sane
              I will be in complete control of my thoughts from now on
              I now realize it was silly to think I would go crazy
              I now realize it was ridiculous to think I was losing it

Magsoltech
              PSTEC User

Thank you both, I’ve run some of these through the belief blaster and I can definitely feel a difference. One thing that solid pop up while blasting that surprised me was the law of attraction which didn’t resonate when I read the words in Paul’s post but as something shifted I realised that is a significant part of it.

Would you have any suggestions on wording for that? Would “I believed negative thoughts would become true” work?

Paul McCabe

Hi Magsoltech,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, you could certainly blast that.belief – take out the “I believed” part of the phrase.

However, I sense you'll get more leverage by blasting more causal beliefs like:

– “Negative thoughts had to be avoided”

– “I was responsible for everything”

– “Being negative was bad”

– “I was out of control”

– “I had to be in control”

All these beliefs create certain experiences and eliminating the “absolutism” of a belief creates new possibilities.

Hope that is helpful.

Best Regards,

Paul

Magsoltech
                  PSTEC User

Thank you Paul,

I’ve noticed something else using the belief blasters. I tried “I had to be in control” with the 18 minute track and it worked well but I wasn’t 100% sure I had cleared the belief so I went to run the 10 minute track and then hit resistance in the form of anxious thoughts overriding what I was concentrating on, is this my brain telling me to stop and I’d done enough or should I have pushed through?

Magsoltech
                    PSTEC User

Well if anyone else finds themselves in the same position I was in, this is what I did. Initially the feelings were extreme so I backed off but the anxiety was present all day, so when I had a chance I used the long click track 2015 tracks and focused hard. There was no memory at first but I was able to focus on the sensation and the vaguest mental image my mind could give me related to sustain it – and it really was vague to the point of non existence- just a random image. Suddenly on the second click track the veil lifted and I was presented with the core issue and was able to clear a problem that was over 20 years old!

I’m still stunned by this but impressed at the same time. So in short, when possible forge ahead despite the resistance

Paul McCabe

Hi Magsoltech,

Thanks for your reply and question.

I am very sorry I missed your question, as I only got to check the forum today.

I am glad you trusted your instincts and forged ahead, and that you got a brilliant result because of this. I would love to read more about this, if you are comfortable to share.

There is no standard answer to your original enquiry (just making that clear to other readers and forum users). Generally, you can push through and keep going, as this will allow the feelings to be felt fully and to clear. Alternatively, you can take a softer or slower approach, or use one of the Positive tracks to layer in the suggestion that it is safe to let go of the heavy emotions.

Thanks again.

Paul  :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.